+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Rumours

Sammie Szmodics at Colchester has the best goals per minutes ratio in League 2, including 5 in the last 4. He's more of a No.10 than an out and out striker. He's small so more of a Devlin type than a target man, but that's what we need.
    He's only 22 but he's under contract until 2019 though. I wouldn't say no to him, but I suppose the chances are slim.

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/1571...t_Exeter_City/

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Sammie Szmodics at Colchester has the best goals per minutes ratio in League 2, including 5 in the last 4.
    He got 5 goals in the last four minutes?

Is Uche Ikpeazu of Cambridge Utd worth a punt. Big and strong and pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Is Uche Ikpeazu of Cambridge Utd worth a punt. Big and strong and pace.

If that was Cambo's No 9 or No 10 from our last home match I'd agree with that. Thought they were both good players.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    If that was Cambo's No 9 or No 10 from our last home match I'd agree with that. Thought they were both good players.
    He scored their 1st goal

Billy Kee and Ikpeazu would cost a fair amount to buy, unless they are out of contract in the summer and looking to move. Do we really have six figures to drop on a striker? If so, I'd take a look at Doidge at Forest Green as well. I reckon all three would be out of our price range at the moment though.

Dennis at Chesterfield seems more likely given their league position and him being out of contract in the summer.

I am hoping KN can pull in a few favours and get a young championship or prem. Striker on loan unless some of the above mentioned become available.

Forte will be going.

Negotiations with Allardyce and landing one of Everton's many promising youngsters on a 3 month loan looks to be the best option.

Somebody mentioned before and remembering a young lad that played against us in the checkatrade World Cup competition.
    Centre forward that put himself about and looked pretty promising could be a possibility.
    Good shout sidders

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast