+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for Brentford

Team for Brentford

Doesn’t look like we’re getting anyone else in before Saturday so who’s playing? Stars or stiffs? Assuming no new injuries;

Collin (good chance for him if anywhere near fit)

Tootle
    Jones
    Brisley
    Duffy

Alessandra
    Noble
    Yates
    Grant

Stead
    Shola

Subs; Everyone else

I’ve dropped Hewitt because I thought he was fairly poor last Saturday and I think this is a decent opportunity to see how Noble may fit in.

Possible that the Irish Messi May be making his long awaited comeback as well. He’d do alright in this Notts team.

It’ll be interesting to see what side BrentfOrd put out. It might be their strongest possible or it might be 9 changes from their last game.

Whatever they do I think we should play our strongest possible line up. For me that’s the same as BFP’s except for replacing Noble with Hewitt. I wouldn’t drop Hewitt on the basis of a few overhit passes after what he’s done previously this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    Whatever they do I think we should play our strongest possible line up.
    Absolutely. It's tough, but the kind of tie good L2 teams can get through. There could be an enormous prize after that, and that could loosen the purse strings this month.