+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year

Happy New Year

to all you Mad people,
    a special mention to Davee, (i know he's a Spurs fan) for all his graft in the Prediction thread bit,
    would also like to mention Gaz (or Honey) for his many topical threads thru out the year, well done mates
    as said..
    have a healthy and wealthy new year people and most importantly stay safe and..

take care now
    john.

I concur and wish present and past posters a healthy happy new year.
    Well done David. Brighton's favorite homo***ual you have been great running the predictions ,
    Interesting fact ...............This New Year’s Eve every adult in the world will have been born in the 20th Century and every child in the 21st Century - the only day it will ever happen! ( Honest)

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    I concur and wish present and past posters a healthy happy new year.
    Well done David. Brighton's favorite homo***ual you have been great running the predictions ,
    Interesting fact ...............This New Year’s Eve every adult in the world will have been born in the 20th Century and every child in the 21st Century - the only day it will ever happen! ( Honest)
    This New Year’s Eve every adult in the world will have been born in the 20th Century and every child in the 21st Century - the only day it will ever happen! ( Honest)

apart from Alf you mean!

Happy New year one and all

You've encouraged me to post two (yes 2) new topics

Pending .....

Happy New Year to all posters on Footy Mad but especially the England one ( I was going to add the Spurs one but that would be talking to myself?)
    Gaz whilst I might well be a Honey and well known in Hove Actually, unfortunately for young Trickster I do not bat for the other side!! A man who chooses to live with a load of sailors has no room to talk of such things!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Happy New Year to all posters on Footy Mad but especially the England one ( I was going to add the Spurs one but that would be talking to myself?)
    Gaz whilst I might well be a Honey and well known in Hove Actually, unfortunately for young Trickster I do not bat for the other side!! A man who chooses to live with a load of sailors has no room to talk of such things!
    Sorry to read you've been a victim of th trickmeister formerly known as John but is now the newly acclaimed DJmeisterr

HNY

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Oh David that hurt!
    Plenty more pebbles on the beach!
    Hi Ho Sailor

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Sorry to read you've been a victim of th trickmeister formerly known as John but is now the newly acclaimed DJmeisterr

HNY
    Gaz!

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post

HNY
    Gaz that's makes no sense. ?

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Gaz that's makes no sense. ?
    Ahh I know what you mean Tricky. It was a play on DJmeister being a Trickmeister in his innuendo with davee regarding HNY I wrote in a post.

Makes perfect sense now doesn't it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast