+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff Live....

Cardiff Live....

We are on the Sky Sports Mix channel which means those subscribing to Sky but not necessarily the rip off sports package will be able to see the game. Bonus and let's hope we do the double over Warnock and in controversial style to really get his back up, love him wound up

I hope you beat the sheep Sh@ggers Gards,can't do with Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I hope you beat the sheep Sh@ggers Gards,can't do with Warnock
    Great result Gards,a Phookin awful game though ..In with a great chance now of promotion if you can get a run going

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Great result Gards,a Phookin awful game though ..In with a great chance now of promotion if you can get a run going
    Cheers Alfi and we are now unbeaten in 9 so hopefully we can get into double figures being unbeaten. Yep game not the greatest but AN made a couple of subs and I thought we deserved to get the points. Boro NYD and we are 1pt behind Blades and 2 behind the other Yawkshire muvvers Leeds

I see you lot have now 34 Pts so 2 more for safety with 17 games left

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)