+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackburn game

Blackburn game

Mate of mine at work bumped into Keiffer Moore in the services on the way home from Bury.

Said that he thinks he will still be here for the Blackburn game on Jan 1.

Makes sense really, he will be involved tomorrow so you wouldn't think Ipswich would rush him into their squad for their new years day game. They will probably want to have a look at him in training etc first, especially as he has missed the 3 games because of the ban.

Yeah, he won't be going back till after the Blackburn game although PW may not pick him for Walsall or Rovers game.
    Second best team I've seen this season are Blackburn so should be a good test, much better than Bury. Bring it on.

Clean sheet would be nice.....LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    Mate of mine at work bumped into Keiffer Moore in the services on the way home from Bury.

Said that he thinks he will still be here for the Blackburn game on Jan 1.

Makes sense really, he will be involved tomorrow so you wouldn't think Ipswich would rush him into their squad for their new years day game. They will probably want to have a look at him in training etc first, especially as he has missed the 3 games because of the ban.
    Can't see him getting anywhere near the Ipswich team as he's nowhere near Championship standard yet.
    It will be interesting to see what Ipswich decide to do with him but I doubt if we'll compete if they put him up for sale.

Said it before, guessing he will go to somewhere like Burton to see if he's good enough for Championship or stay with us.
    Ipswich have Waghorn, Garner and McGoldrick although McGoldrick has been injured not too long ago.

EDIT; Ipswich have also signed a young lad from Ireland...Waterford??
    That's not his name btw.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 29-12-2017 at 06:52 PM.

We would have got more goals against Bury if Moore had started so I’d like to see him start against Walsall

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We would have got more goals against
    Bury if Moore had started so I’d like to see him start against Walsall
    Mystic Meg...or....Mystic millertop lol.

It says on back page of Advertiser he's going back after the Walsall game !

This will be a real test of where we are. First half at their place they were light years ahead of us and could have had 6 goals,albeit possibly because of Warne's dubious line-up. They obviously haven't maintained that standard but I still expect them to walk this league. Should give a good indication of where Warne needs to strengthen,if allowed!

Yep gonna be a tough game.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-...lto=post352308

Mick to wait until after fa cup on 6th before he decides on what he is doing with Moore. They have Drinan coming in from Waterford in January, http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-...inan-1-5281820
    So is he most likely to leave Moore with us if we start winning, or let he go on loan to a championship team?

boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38209033

Although Mick may have changed his mind and he goes back after Walsall.
    https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-...lto=post353003

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast