+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer window (january 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Well, I'm bloody glad I don't sit next to you Alto.

Could be worse 59/60,you might have been one of his bus passengers.. Lol

I think I would opt to walk Alf

Both of you would have walked, in my defence at my hearing I'd have told them the truth, "I left them at the bus stop because they both were undesirables"

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Both of you would have walked, in my defence at my hearing I'd have told them the truth, "I left them at the bus stop because they both were undesirables"

I like it, as Mrs Merton would say, a heated debate. Odd thing is, when I read what Alto's saying I agree with him, then when I read what BT's saying, I agree with him.

Feck knows what that says about me.

Oi!

No sitting on the fence Sinkov!

You get shot by both sides.

The grim reality for any football club when buying any player is that it is a gamble.

Under Dyche, Burnley Football Club have instigated a policy of "due diligence" before taking the plunge.

We play to a certain ethos, hard work, commitment to the cause, one for all and all for one, "Maximum effort, minimum requirement!" etc. etc.

That rules out your set of "Fancy Dans" Alto, such as Ziyech, Shaqiri, Mahrez, Knockeart, Andone, and Townsend.

Citing just two of your examples Alto, Keane and Gray who we netted a surplus of £30 million when getting shut of the two "stars" who thought were bigger than the team, I'll stick with Dyche's philosophy over yours thank you very much.

If it's style over substance you want, you will probably need to look elsewhere.

Post match at Selhurst Park, Dyche talked about "distance". The obvious reference being to how Bardsley and Defour allowed Sakho to run fifty yards before slotting the ball home.

Forget style, for punishment those two will be joining Dyche in his favourite snack, that's how we roll...

Attachment 8072

French club Angers have rejected a €16m bid from an English club for striker Karl Toko Ekambi according to French media outlet Foot Mercato .

The striker was linked to a number of English clubs including Crystal Palace, Burnley and Everton in December and has more recently been connected to West Brom.

Bet that wasn’t us as we start at £5m.

Nottingham Forest defender Joe Worrall is too expensive for Premier League Burnley to afford, according to journalist Alan Nixon.

Forest forever tie us up in kNotts

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)