+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer window (january 2018)

Rumoured to Derby, but I doubt it. It's not a position we need to strengthen so imo unlikely

Morning Rammy, nice to see you on here, hope you and yours are well

Kamil Grosicki from Hull.

Liam Moore from Reading.

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    I heard he burned his bridges when he left, don't know how he did it but heard from a normally reliable source he wouldn't be welcomed back while the current management was in place.
    I've seen him back at Burnley at least twice in the Executive boxes and he looks pretty much at home to me!

He still has good and sustainable links with our "Burnley in the Community Programme," so I'm not sure how reliable your information is whitty?

While Burnley will look to be active in January Dyche doesn't expect to get any business done early in the transfer window.

"It’s more about availability in this window," he said. "It’s tough for that reason. It’s very unusual to get anything done early in the window."

So a wait then!

Re Arfield and Marney
    We’ll be talking to them on an ongoing basis as we always do with all of the players. They’re all in the loop of where they are and what the situation is and what our thoughts are.

"We always do that but I’m respectful of it and it’s private."
    Last edited by oldcolner; 30-12-2017 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    While Burnley will look to be active in January Dyche doesn't expect to get any business done early in the transfer window.

"It’s more about availability in this window," he said. "It’s tough for that reason. It’s very unusual to get anything done early in the window."

So a wait then!

Re Arfield and Marney
    We’ll be talking to them on an ongoing basis as we always do with all of the players. They’re all in the loop of where they are and what the situation is and what our thoughts are.

"We always do that but I’m respectful of it and it’s private."
    ...and somewhat worryingly SD will not rule out the possibility of "big money" departures!

Karl Toko Ekambi is on the radar of Palace, Everton and us apparently.

Prolific goal scoring midfielder currently playing in France and a Cameroon international to boot!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Karl Toko Ekambi is on the radar of Palace, Everton and us apparently.

Prolific goal scoring midfielder currently playing in France and a Cameroon international to boot!
    He would suit Claret and Blue!

Attachment 7799

Marney and Arfield contracts up in June- one wont be offered a new deal

Any idea on Ward IDWT.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)