+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer window (january 2018)

[QUOTE=Altobelli;[/QUOTE]
    Alto
    I think this one isn’t funny. Could it come down. Seeing people die is a step too far for my sense of humour.
    Sorry to be a party pooper

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Alto
    I think this one isn’t funny. Could it come down. Seeing people die is a step too far for my sense of humour.
    Sorry to be a party pooper
    it is the real deal....British pathe film - were german soldiers, apparently caught wearing U.S uniforms so shot as spies - by the U.S military....One of the many hellish realities of War.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    it is the real deal....British pathe film - were german soldiers, apparently caught wearing U.S uniforms so shot as spies - by the U.S military....One of the many hellish realities of War.

I genuinely thought the dude was a Blackeye Rovers fan, so shooting him to death would be OK with me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I genuinely thought the dude was a Blackeye Rovers fan, so shooting him to death would be OK with me.
    Surely only if caught wearing Claret and blue.
    More seriously I’m sure it’s genuine, but that doesn’t mean I want to watch it at all and especially not repeatedly on a loop. What next IS beheadings, Group Hangings. Let’s have some standards of decency even for Rovers fans.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Surely only if caught wearing Claret and blue.
    More seriously I’m sure it’s genuine, but that doesn’t mean I want to watch it at all and especially not repeatedly on a loop. What next IS beheadings, Group Hangings. Let’s have some standards of decency even for Rovers fans.
    No OC! Blackeye Rovers fans get no respect whatsoever on here because they are not human. They do despicable acts on horses and are regularly going to jail for doing so!

Attachment 8077

I'm sorry that the gif has offended you Colner, or anyone else, I don't expect everyone to have the same principles, and it was never my intension to shock or offend anyone, only to address 1959_60's comment.

Its a message board and I believe we are all Adults here, I also believe in free speech and am sick to death of seeing material censored or hidden, or words that a few say is in bad taste or offensive, its a good job you was not on the WalsallMad and SwindonMad boards when I used to do my regular Friday Night Fun threads, as you would not have liked them, although I have mellowed a bit since then.

No, group hangings and Isis beheadings is not next, but I can understand why you have mentioned that to over enhance your point.

A few months back, alf put up a film taken from a newspaper showing an American Policeman murdering an innocent young man in cold blood in a Hotel corridor, I didn't see anyone complain at that.

I admire you Colner and enjoy reading your work and don't mean to sound glib when I say if you don't like it being repeated on a loop, then scroll up or down away from it.

Theo Walcott gone to Everton, hopefully not to free up Lennon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42715223

Lennon or Walcott? Hmmmmm...

A couple of things to say about Lennon. If he is a target, and has the desire to sign and work his nuts off, then I'm sure more humble pie will be eaten by some of our esteemed members

Quote Originally Posted by wmdave_b View Post
    A couple of things to say about Lennon. If he is a target, and has the desire to sign and work his nuts off, then I'm sure more humble pie will be eaten by some of our esteemed members
    Of course Dave, I did not want Sean Dyche here after that poor end to the season when he was first here, it was dire.

Of course I changed my mind, even if still he does do some odd things IMO

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)