+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer window (january 2018)

Just an Ings whisper....

-- - -- --- - -- -- -- - -- - - -- -- -- - -- -- - -- -- - -- - -- - - -- - - -- - -- - -- - - - -- - - -- - -- - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - -

Would you welcome Danny back on a four year deal..?

That's the whisper.

Attachment 7786
    Last edited by Altobelli; 19-01-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Could be a good addition, depends on fee and wages and fitness. A loan might be a good start to test him out.

There are at least four Premier league teams vying for his loan signature,so I can't see him coming back to burnley..

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    That's the whisper.
    Here's another Chocolate bar to counteract your Whisper.... . . . . . . .

Name:  nintchdbpict000295502735.jpg
Views: 1824
Size:  32.9 KB

I heard he burned his bridges when he left, don't know how he did it but heard from a normally reliable source he wouldn't be welcomed back while the current management was in place.

TRANSFER WINDOW (January 2018)

Bollox
    Last edited by Altobelli; 29-12-2017 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Me and the Forum are having an argument

Stoke want to sign Liverpool striker Danny Ings, 25, on loan, but will face competition from Newcastle, West Ham and West Brom. (Independent)

Not a mention! I take it your source has a permanent flavour BT

Transfer window (january 2018)

I want a ******* transfer with these poxy Moderator tools, they are crap !
    Last edited by Altobelli; 30-12-2017 at 01:27 AM.

Newcastle.

Good for us at the time, but a backward step now, but not as far backward as Flanagan who has been mentioned on here. Anyhow Ings like Gray, and Keane to a lesser extent, part of our progression was to get rid.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)