+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Aberdeen vs the Diet Huns 30 Dec 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    erratic form

second in the league

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Last season first ten games DDWLDWWWWL
    This season first ten games WWWWDDWWWL

The difference being excellent start this season is keeping us second for now. The two seasons are opposite so far we have gone down hill this season after a good start where we got better as the season went on after a poor start last season

If our erratic form continues we will be quickly replaced in second. Since that embarrassing mullering to the pigs at Pittodrie we have went down hill. 6 wins in 12 is proof. We are lucky sevco have done the same.
    Pumped twice in a week by our closest rivals, still not got any points off Celtic and papped out the league cup and Europe. Hardly progress.

Still, we have more points than last season in a league we can't win.

Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post

second in the league

We may be second now. But for how long

I stick by my erratic form line. We had a f@cking beauty of a start to the season which has tailed off significantly since we were embarrassed at our own midden by celtic. How can you not see that. 6 wins in 12 since then.In seasons gone by we would not have been second with form like that. We are extremely bloody lucky that the team in third is equally erratic if not worse. The fact sevco blootered us twice and still havent leapfrogged us is testament to their form.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 31-12-2017 at 07:13 PM.

The fixture computer was also very kind to us this year

Last year we had a very good second half of the season, can't see that happening again.

Winning the Scottish cup. I'd rather that than stats about points.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Said it before id rather win a cup than come second and got laughed at by some not too long ago. (thats up there with the its "acceptable to be beaten by celtic" remarks.) We win f@ck all, we will not win the league so we really need to batter into the cups heid first as winning a cup is not out of the realms of possibility like the league is. Speaking of which. St Mirren is a proper potential banana skin

Anyway winners are remembered losers arent
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 31-12-2017 at 07:29 PM.

I think we would all rather win the Scottish cup but we have only won it 7 times in our entire history.

The way some of you go on it’s like we used to win it on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I think we would all rather win the Scottish cup but we have only won it 7 times in our entire history.

The way some of you go on it’s like we used to win it on a regular basis.
    Oh well, let's not bother then. Let Hearts, Hibs, Inverness and St Johnstone win it instead.

Oh well, let's not bother then. Let Hearts, Hibs, Inverness and St Johnstone win it instead.
    No,that’s not what I’m saying.Of course we should try to win it,but 7 times in 114 years proves how difficult it is.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast