+ Visit Aberdeen FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Aberdeen vs the Diet Huns 30 Dec 2018

Lafferty red card

3 Minutes to get a winner

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    3 Minutes to get a winner
    Ill drink dirty Angolan bog water if we do.

Just noticed its 6 wins in 12

Its mad we are still second after lying down to sevco twice. Shows their form is as pish erratic as ours

ach well, not good enough...

Disappointing. Didn't play badly but we have no one capable of unlocking a stubborn defence. We need competition for Rooney as he missed a good few that the player of old would have buried.

Disappointing result to go into the winter break

We need to be a lot sharper against teams like fartz who employ hoofball tactics and antics, Levein is a master at this kind of garbage.

A rip roaring performance to hold Hearts to a 0-0 at home.

Can’t complain at effort today against a Farts team determined to get a point and kick as many Dons in the air as possible. No luck and a lack of quality in final ball and some good saves from Farts keeper ... Ref booked all of them as appropriate but should have added about 7/8 minutes on for time-wasting.
    Major positives are ... enjoying first ever corporate ... (cheers farminloon) and .....thank f**k I’m not a Hearts fan! I pity them coming all this way for that bunch of hackers ... it shows that it’s a mentality when the 16 year old joins in the hacking ...

Well that kinda summed up 2017.

Highlight = McKenna and getting him signed up to 2021. Solid as.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Well that kinda summed up 2017.

Highlight = McKenna and getting him signed up to 2021. Solid as.
    Definitely this. McKenna was solid today and had a couple decent efforts on goal. The big positive is that seems to be growing into the role and improving week on week.

Boring excuses.

Failed to score. That simple.

These ****s used to be known as the por man’s huns, but of course the huns are their own poor man’s huns themselves now.

However, Hearts continue to resemble the huns around 1977, with every player a Jim Denny, Gregor Stevens or Alex ****ing Miller-alike.

We gave them a right going-over, and a bit more composure when presented with ample chances would have seen us through

And if just for over-ruling the linesman on an offside call, Beaton is a ****ing ****er.

I remember these as far back as Eric Carruthers and Alan Anderson via Neil Berry and Walter Kidd.
    As a club they've just been....... horrible for my (now lengthy) lifetime.
    It's in their DNA and they have just the most appropriate manager.
    C un ts.

It seems to be a back 3 of McKenna, Arnason and Maclean. Logan more midfield. Maynard and wright coming on. Arnason and GMS off..wtf??
    What are you blethering aboot? Garbage like this doesn't deserve a decent reply.

Nonsense.

MOTM - McKenna, super showing from the young Centre Half and is getting better by the game. I prefer him and Arnason in there.

A really pathetic performance by O'Connor for me. He walked about the pitch most of the time and was too slow to react to anything. He is in that position to break things up and get torn in, miles aff the pace.

I don't think we can be too unhappy, we battered them second half but just could not score. Hearts are dirty, physical and organised team again.

Quote Originally Posted by Spielführer_1903 View Post
    What are you blethering aboot? Garbage like this doesn't deserve a decent reply.

Nonsense.
    I was stating the formation we were playing with and while I was writing that the double substitution was made so I mentioned that too and expressed an opinion that I found it somewhat bizarre...if that's okay with you?

I was stating the formation we were playing with and while I was writing that the double substitution was made so I mentioned that too and expressed an opinion that I found it somewhat bizarre...if that's okay with you?
    If you are going to state the formation, dinnae tell fibs. You can mislead posters who aren't watching the game.

It was the usual back 4 but with McLean coming to collect the ball from them and Lewis to distribute up the pitch. The only one in the team that actually has the range of passing capable of doing this. McLean (not Maclean) was not at LB, ever.

Did we get bullied by a team of teenagers?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast