+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Aberdeen vs the Diet Huns 30 Dec 2018

ach well, not good enough...

Disappointing. Didn't play badly but we have no one capable of unlocking a stubborn defence. We need competition for Rooney as he missed a good few that the player of old would have buried.

Disappointing result to go into the winter break

We need to be a lot sharper against teams like fartz who employ hoofball tactics and antics, Levein is a master at this kind of garbage.

A rip roaring performance to hold Hearts to a 0-0 at home.

Can’t complain at effort today against a Farts team determined to get a point and kick as many Dons in the air as possible. No luck and a lack of quality in final ball and some good saves from Farts keeper ... Ref booked all of them as appropriate but should have added about 7/8 minutes on for time-wasting.
    Major positives are ... enjoying first ever corporate ... (cheers farminloon) and .....thank f**k I’m not a Hearts fan! I pity them coming all this way for that bunch of hackers ... it shows that it’s a mentality when the 16 year old joins in the hacking ...

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Well that kinda summed up 2017.

Highlight = McKenna and getting him signed up to 2021. Solid as.
    Definitely this. McKenna was solid today and had a couple decent efforts on goal. The big positive is that seems to be growing into the role and improving week on week.

Boring excuses.

Failed to score. That simple.

These ****s used to be known as the por man’s huns, but of course the huns are their own poor man’s huns themselves now.

However, Hearts continue to resemble the huns around 1977, with every player a Jim Denny, Gregor Stevens or Alex ****ing Miller-alike.

We gave them a right going-over, and a bit more composure when presented with ample chances would have seen us through

And if just for over-ruling the linesman on an offside call, Beaton is a ****ing ****er.

I remember these as far back as Eric Carruthers and Alan Anderson via Neil Berry and Walter Kidd.
    As a club they've just been....... horrible for my (now lengthy) lifetime.
    It's in their DNA and they have just the most appropriate manager.
    C un ts.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast