+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: All things Aberdeen vs the Diet Huns 30 Dec 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Missing the point Rico but I think you know that.

Rangers AND Celtic were miles better then than they are now. So were Hibs and Hearts compared to how they are now.

We were pish.

So...easier then or the last few years?
    I’m not missing the point,how many times did the cheeks knock us out of the cups between 2000 and 2010?

I can let you know if you want but I think you know how many times we got knocked out the cups in that decade by lower league teams,but that doesn’t count right cos we were pish back then.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m not missing the point,how many times did the cheeks knock us out of the cups between 2000 and 2010?

I can let you know if you want but I think you know how many times we got knocked out the cups in that decade by lower league teams,but that doesn’t count right cos we were pish back then.

That's my point

Anyway, happy new year Rico. Let's have the exact same argument in a couple of months and so on

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    How cool was Shinnie when Lafferty got red carded for halfing him. He actually stopped others from going for it. Was it Christie that ran up?
    Shinnie is a class act. If it had been the other way round Lavatory would have been rolling around the ground and Shinnie would have had a 3 game ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Shinnie is a class act. If it had been the other way round Lavatory would have been rolling around the ground and Shinnie would have had a 3 game ban.
    Fertz are appealing the red card.

Shinnie should have got up and panned Lafferty.

I blame Stuart Milne. Everyone is too nice at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's my point

Anyway, happy new year Rico. Let's have the exact same argument in a couple of months and so on
    Yeah I know aldo,I hardly agree with you about your views on the Dons but believe it or not I respect your opinions and enjoy our arguments on here even if I take it too far some times,apologies if I do and have a good new year

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Shinnie should have got up and panned Lafferty.

I blame Stuart Milne. Everyone is too nice at the club.
    I know what you mean, I kinda wanted him to let Christie steam in. It was good to see some of them stand up for Shinnie anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Aww group hug ab'dy
    Certain posters need to note how it's done - differences of opinions debated without petty shi te and top red nonsense. We're all dandies at the end of the day.

Here's to fewer personal jibes in 2018 and lifting the cup in May
    Love you too obi

Have a good new year.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    We’ve played more than 10 games, we’ve played 21 and have 3 more points to boot.
    If you recall we had a **** period just after those 10 games in the October period.
    It has nothing to do with SevCo.
    We are in transition with more than half the team new. (McKenna, Arnason, GMS / Wright, Christie, Stewart & May), not even counting Tansey, Ball, Maynard who are also new and played a part in the team.
    Despite this transition, we remain better off this year than last.
    You cant be using the transition line now. We were unbeaten in our first 7 domestic competitive games and 9 in the league

If you are talking about last season then what about the league cup. We limped out at the second hurdle this year. You don't seem to be mentioning that. You are hellbent on talking up the points situation and not the current

I will bet you we will end up worse off this season.Since our great start which is a huge factor in being second. Our current form is pointing to it. W have huffed and puffed against sh@te at home. Partick and Ross County we won but we weren't great. We have also been outplayed by Motherwell and lost, beaten by a much better team in sevco at home, drew 0-0 with Hearts who were full of kids. Hibs is the only shining light performance. All that in the last two months. What about away. Hamilton draw(aye but it was the pitches fault),good win v Killie, pumped by sevco, nae great v Dundee, St Johnstone got battered and was a good performance, and schooled by a pedestrian paced celtic who could easily have upped their game but didn't have to. (but I suppose that's acceptable)

Its totally up and down. Two very good performances since the pigs destroyed us at pittodrie. What happened to the early form

That form will not sustain second place. Not a chance

Im not looking forward to St Mirren either. They are probably better than some of the teams in our league. But im sure if they knock us out it will be ok as we have more points than last season
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 01-01-2018 at 05:15 AM.

The season before last (15/16) we had the same points tally as this season after the same games...........

but got papped out the league cup by lower league opposition Hibs at the first hurdle.............

then we got knocked out of the Scottish by Farts at the first hurdle

But i suppose because we had the same points as we do now this season that was also a success. You must have been pulling your hair out at the fact we had less points at new year last season. Talk about abject failure(even though we got to 2 finals)

Also to be noted in 2015/16 we finished with 71 points despite having more at new year than 16/17 where we finished with 76(which correct me if im wrong is a club record in the 3 point win days). So your points fascination at new year is bizarre
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 01-01-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast