+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is it

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    the same lad who hadnt worked out we are not the same person

the lads our gimp

you can play with him this week

im off to dubai to do some dune jumping

go easy on him

he is special you knaw

the same lad who hadnt worked out we are not the same person

the lads our gimp

you can play with him this week

im off to dubai to do some dune jumping

go easy on him

he is special you knaw
    Not the same person but like two pips in a rotten apple.

Why don’t the mods just hoy up a Rafa Oot Thread and leave it open for posters to continue their campaign.

In all the years I have watched the toon since 1965 we have had Robson, Keegan and Rafa you might squeeze Joe Harvey in there as he won us a trophy.

Since my name has been mentioned on another thread I may as well say again what I have said consistently:

1 I hope Rafa succeeds because this would be better than taking our chances with a new manager.

2 Notwithstanding '1' above, the people who thought it perfectly fair to call his 3 predecessors all the names under the sun now think you should not criticise or question Rafa's record in any way.

3 Yes he has been underfunded which is why I have made comparisons not with the top 6 PL clubs but with Brighton and Huddersfield. Aren't they 'championship clubs playing in the PL?' I have also compared NUFC with Burnley in response to which posters say but they've been in the PL a few years and have had the TV money. This overlooks the fact that in their first year back in the PL they avoided relegation before the big money rolled in.

4 On the question of a weak squad, presumably one reason you pay a manager more than another is that he should be able to get more from less. If Rafa can't get more from our squad than anyone else, meaning managers paid a lot less, what is the justification for paying a manager such a big salary?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Why don’t the mods just hoy up a Rafa Oot Thread and leave it open for posters to continue their campaign.
    Because it wouldn't stop it on all the other threads sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    117 posts in 15 years and you felt the need to to make it 118 just to ensure two people are hounded out.

What a creep.
    I read posts every day. I have been all this time. Writing english isn't that easy for me as it is for you. I have been there 3 times in a year. It takes effort and money from me to be there. I love the people I have met there every time. I love the city and the people. So I dont have a right to have a opinion because i dont post every day but you 2 have to say same nonsense everyday?

You have every right.

Post when you want and as much or as little as you want.

Their are plenty of other users who are on without posting loads as well.

Quote Originally Posted by liikape View Post
    I read posts every day. I have been all this time. Writing english isn't that easy for me as it is for you. I have been there 3 times in a year. It takes effort and money from me to be there. I love the people I have met there every time. I love the city and the people. So I dont have a right to have a opinion because i dont post every day but you 2 have to say same nonsense everyday?
    i too have strouble writing english im greek cypriot
    i go to about 65% of all our games

i too travel hundreds of miles each way

i like most the people

why have a go at posters when you dont come on
    talk about the toon dont attack those that go to games

you dont know us so your opinion means jack

Quote Originally Posted by occult View Post
    Since my name has been mentioned on another thread I may as well say again what I have said consistently:

1 I hope Rafa succeeds because this would be better than taking our chances with a new manager.

2 Notwithstanding '1' above, the people who thought it perfectly fair to call his 3 predecessors all the names under the sun now think you should not criticise or question Rafa's record in any way.

3 Yes he has been underfunded which is why I have made comparisons not with the top 6 PL clubs but with Brighton and Huddersfield. Aren't they 'championship clubs playing in the PL?' I have also compared NUFC with Burnley in response to which posters say but they've been in the PL a few years and have had the TV money. This overlooks the fact that in their first year back in the PL they avoided relegation before the big money rolled in.

4 On the question of a weak squad, presumably one reason you pay a manager more than another is that he should be able to get more from less. If Rafa can't get more from our squad than anyone else, meaning managers paid a lot less, what is the justification for paying a manager such a big salary?
    a great post occult

many chhose to say how much the likes of spuds pool city etc have spent
    yet fail to compare us to the teams we played today

that was shocking

how anyone can keep making excuses for rafa yet wailed for pardew to get sacked is beyond me

a great post occult

many chhose to say how much the likes of spuds pool city etc have spent
    yet fail to compare us to the teams we played today

that was shocking

how anyone can keep making excuses for rafa yet wailed for pardew to get sacked is beyond me
    ........ & how you keep comparing Rafa to Partdeux IS BEYOND ME !!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)