+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Walsall v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Walsall v The Millers

The last game of a horrible year. I say that but we're turning it around.
    We've suffered a deserved relegation from the Championship where wins were as rare as chickens teeth. Then in the closed season Warne took the team running up hills which actually worked as we whooped teams as they faided.
    The signings weren't too bad, keifer Moore was incredible along with Towell then there's Williams. If we have another window like that we'll be definitely going in the right direction.

Walsall will be a tougher test that the last couple of games but hopefully our momentum will see us do well.

Enjoy the match. I'll be back on before the match. If someone could post the team I'd be grateful

Come on you REDS

Bonjour Mr Frog. For me it is yet another working Saturday.

Getting fed up of these bloody one in two working weekends. Have to be careful how I choose my games and as always it’s the away games I miss.

We’ve played four clubs below us and pulled off 10/12 so can’t complain. However, one would have expected to beat those teams as anything less would have not been acceptable.

Sterner test today and if we bag a draw or three points then the tide will be seen as to flowing in the right direction.

Hope those who travel today have a safe and pleasant journey.

Onwards and upwards.... UTM

TEAM | Rodak, Emmanuel, Vaulks, Ajayi, Mattock, Forde, Frecklington, Towell, Williams, Yates, Ball.

SUBS | O'Donnell, Wood, Clarke-Harris, Ihiekwe, Newell, Moore, Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    TEAM | Rodak, Emmanuel, Vaulks, Ajayi, Mattock, Forde, Frecklington, Towell, Williams, Yates, Ball.

SUBS | O'Donnell, Wood, Clarke-Harris, Ihiekwe, Newell, Moore, Cummings
    Not the team selection that I would have made - I just hope that it works well. Surprised that Towell is starting after his Boxing Day injury. Would have been better to start with the team that finished the Bury game.

Afternoon chaps.

Will we reign in the saddlers or will they lead us up the bridle path. Neigh, Im going for a 1-1 draw today, so that won't happen.

Hard to argue with keeping an unchanged team after recent results. We may see Moore on a bit earlier today.

Team selection - Brave or Stupid? We will know at 4.50pm

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Team selection - Brave or Stupid? We will know at 4.50pm
    If it's stupid we will probably know earlier than 4.50 😊

Millers fans in good voice.

Yes 1-0 !

Ajayi again, stabs it home from close after good work by Ball

Afternoon everyone, anyone having comms issues on IFollow

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast