+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy clappers....defend this?

Happy clappers....defend this?

3 v 0 against a team who have matched their total goals scored at home previously,and it's only half time!!!Told you last week,we have NO CHANCE of even thinking about the play offs!

Token resistance from Dobbie as I last posted.

If we get a point from today I will buy the first 25 to post on here a pint.It would be worth it,as this would be the greatest comeback since Lazarus.I stand by my word as I don,'t expect to be paying out.

Covered my bet to pay for this in case the extremelly unlikely happens������

Dobbie could get another two for a draw.

Yeah,but he didn't and never looked likely too either!Nice free kick goal and a lovely cross for Kerr to head home and that was it!Two woeful teams and a homer of a referee in ****e weather.Great day out!

Early highlights from this afternoon from Lewis Donald. Only Dobbie's free kick is captured.

https://youtu.be/mPL6flDEKFk

For Queens first half that was The only highlight��

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    3 v 0 against a team who have matched their total goals scored at home previously,and it's only half time!!!Told you last week,we have NO CHANCE of even thinking about the play offs!
    So why do you bother going to watch Queens if you expect this every week?

In the blood mate,in the blood.Right now I have had enough though.Torture to watch yoir team shamed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)