+ Visit Hibernian FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another Dominant Display

Another Dominant Display

another frustrating match where we dominated possession had like 15 corners and come away with 1 point? Why are we not putting these games to bed? have the oppo worked us out? we're making the chances and we have decent strikers yet we are regularly coming away with little the scores that mirror our dominant performances.

Lennon has tried various permutations Murray on his own Stokes and Murray which hasn't been great Stokes will look to make a pass as Murray has a tendency to go route one and not lift his head. He appears to be trying out Shaw and Stokes, Shaw is a young lad but has scored in his last three games even though one was deemed to not cross the line.
    Big Dave is on his way out so I am hoping we may be bringing in a goal mouth preditor Moult would have been perfect and we would have probably quadroupled our money had we got him

My thinking is, stokes always drops deep, and if we play one up front, there's nothing up top.

I still think we need a box predator, someone like Cummings, who doesn't do much expect put the ball in the net.

We ripped Rangers apart - lost.
    Should have beaten Celtic
    Should have beaten Hearts
    Should have beaten Killie.

With Swanson having missed half a season, we don't have an att midfielder to link with the sole forward. Now he seems to be back we should be better, but if he is not, we need a "Pat McGinley"

How many times to Boyle and Barker get forward a create havoc, and there's nobody in the box??

Young Shaw is scoring, so we may already have the answer, im not sure.
    Last edited by 1875STEVE; 31-12-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Highlights

1:45

Exactly my point.....

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)