+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Walsall Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    He's had chance after chance with a number of our managers and been a failure every single time. Have you seen his goals per games ratio? There are defenders out there who have a better return.
    We should get rid and give his wage to someone who can actually play as a striker.
    Got to agree with that mellow.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Just watched extended highlights. Rode our luck abit there. Got to play a recognised centre back. What's Ihiewke done wrong? Vaulks with either Frecks or Towell in midfield. JCH for Yates. Sorted we can take Blackburn.
    Rode our luck is right. To me it looks like the ball was well over the line for one of their chances. When Rodak recovered it he was so far in the goal his feet were up against the netting. He also glanced over at the assistant ref as if he knew it was in but hoped it wasn't given.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Rode our luck is right. To me it looks like the ball was well over the line for one of their chances. When Rodak recovered it he was so far in the goal his feet were up against the netting. He also glanced over at the assistant ref as if he knew it was in but hoped it wasn't given.
    Tbh that's football and we will have been on the wrong end of that luck in certain games this season. 3 points is all that matters and we got them. As for JCH I really thought this year was his break through year but he's just not with it and shows no composure in the box,even when warming up he just smashes the ball with no controll. Blackburn next and if we get anything v them it could be the confidence we need to push for the top 6.

I pay mi money so I can make up unhelpful bullsh!t up about our players.

I've him looked scared of getting hurt, no surprise after his injury, i've seen the same thing before with many players, some don't recover from it mentally. Recently he's looked more like he did before the injury and I'll say again been unlucky not to score, I can't believe how little people pay attention. Before his injury he's always looked like he'd make a good player, but folk missed that, something to do with the make believe attitude problem I feel.

Some folk that go to our games are definitely not supporters, they don't know the meaning of the word, they sit there slagging everyone off all game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    Some folk that go to our games are definitely not supporters, they don't know the meaning of the word, they sit there slagging everyone off all game.
    I'm a supporter. Believe it or believe it not. If Yates starts tomorrow I'M bambozzled.

Not supporters pmsl

Why blame the fans ?
    His record speaks for itself.
    Got no problem with a different opinion but I’ve missed probably 5 games over the last 2 seasons so i think I can call myself a supporter.

And I’ve never slagged anyone off in the stadium.

But I guess it’s essier for you to call us not supporters cause we’re criticising a player.

Maybe we should all just say all our players are amazing ?
    Imo he’s never been good enough.

Some people need to understand the difference between facts and opinions.
    Last edited by Yak; 31-12-2017 at 06:07 PM.

You can't read and understand simple things, Ive not said you're not a supporter have I? I've never claimed you have slagged anyone off in the stadium? I'm not brush tarring here and you shouldn't assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    I've him looked scared of getting hurt, no surprise after his injury, i've seen the same thing before with many players, some don't recover from it mentally. Recently he's looked more like he did before the injury and I'll say again been unlucky not to score, I can't believe how little people pay attention. Before his injury he's always looked like he'd make a good player, but folk missed that, something to do with the make believe attitude problem I feel.
    I’ve seen same Amanda but he did seem better in his last game, Ball was same when he came back into games and he stills pulls out of some tackles.

Quite a few have moaned about Newell not getting stuck in, maybe that’s his problem also

Do we have a shrink?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast