+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Walsall Post Match Thoughts

Yates and JCH are not the answer but at least Yates puts effort in.
    JCH is overrated and has done nothing since he’s been here to even warrant a place on the bench never mind the first team.
    He’s league 2 level and even less than that in terms of application.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    This has to be the statement of the year m8
    If you can't work out what you put drop LBJ a text. I'm sure help is at hand.
    If we go up, got to take it but would be better if nucleus of the side was in place. Whose Lbj? JCH: he hasn't had a chance this season. Give him the same chance Yates has had if he fails same as Yates he knows his days are numbered here. Never write players off with ability. JCH has that.

Correct. JCH should be given a prolonged run in the team. You can’t give him 20 mins here and 45 mins there. Play him for 90 mins for at least 5 games and then decide if he’s good enough or not.

Just watched extended highlights. Rode our luck abit there. Got to play a recognised centre back. What's Ihiewke done wrong? Vaulks with either Frecks or Towell in midfield. JCH for Yates. Sorted we can take Blackburn.

Folk really have it in for JCH, but nothing surprises me with football fans anymore. Making up stories about his attitude, failing to notice him looking decent again recently and being unlucky not score more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Just watched extended highlights. Rode our luck abit there. Got to play a recognised centre back. What's Ihiewke done wrong? Vaulks with either Frecks or Towell in midfield. JCH for Yates. Sorted we can take Blackburn.
    I will tell you gwru,he was making mistake after mistake that's why Warney dropped him,he as to do what Ajayi done,sit on the bench,and when he gets back in to the team,cut the blunders out.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Whose Lbj?
    He posted the same repetitive garbage in thread after thread regardless of what the thread was actually about and nobody agreed with a word he ever said. Sound familiar?

BALL & YATES...dint that used to be a removal company int 60s n 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    Folk really have it in for JCH, but nothing surprises me with football fans anymore. Making up stories about his attitude, failing to notice him looking decent again recently and being unlucky not score more than once.
    You mean the ones that pay there hard earned money to watch someone not put a shift in?

I’ll go on what I see on the pitch home and away and he doesn’t deserve to be in the team.

I do understand why you would want to blame the supporters though I mean heaven forbid it could be the players own application perish the thought.

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    Correct. JCH should be given a prolonged run in the team. You can’t give him 20 mins here and 45 mins there. Play him for 90 mins for at least 5 games and then decide if he’s good enough or not.
    He's had chance after chance with a number of our managers and been a failure every single time. Have you seen his goals per games ratio? There are defenders out there who have a better return.
    We should get rid and give his wage to someone who can actually play as a striker.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast