+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: a point saved!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    What the kid did with Chelski's youth teams has no relevance whatsoever for us and our first teams hopes in the Champship. I have been asking myself that though, do we have any kids who can and would be worse than what Ugbo has turned out to be ?.

And yes I do actually (Yeh that's the problem , you question and never factor in the issues as to why results are poor .), and Ive answered this on here recently. Ponty explained it well in a thread yesterday and and he summed up all the reasons why I also dont think Hecky can be defended in a lot of areas.
    Ugbo, is not better, every time he plays than what our own youth would do.
    He doesn’t. Score. doesn’t provide.
    Who to say ours wouldn’t.
    We’ve not seen them......
    We’ve seen him
    AND HE IS POOR, VERY. yet we persist in him, and not ours...
    Our youth strikers could possibly turn out far better than Ugbo.
    They can’t be any worse! Cos he’s doing feck all, other than fall over.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If Hecky thought they were ready and good enough then why wouldn't he throw them in ?
    When Ponty and now yourself actually understand the role of an HC as ESR pointed out it may offer you the opportunity to discuss why we are where we are with more flexibility .
    Clue . He ain't the one totally responsible by a long way .
    There you go again though, who is to say whether I or anybody else on here who disagrees with you, is not discussing it sensibly or with any flexibility etc.
    I/we have never said Hecky is solely responsible for everything, but a fact which I do keep suggesting and you obviously dont like or accept, is that results do count which ever way you look at them!. And despite taking everyting into consideration, we have had a disgraceful set of results for a whole calendar year.
    And managers/coaches do get sacked at clubs because of this, and if it happens I dont think Hecky himself would even say its undeserved. I dont want to see it happen but its fact isnt it.
    Last edited by Acido; 30-12-2017 at 10:35 PM.

There you go again though, who is to say whether I or anybody else on here who disagrees with you, is not discussing it sensibly or with any flexibility etc.
    I/we have never said Hecky is solely responsible for everything, but a fact which I do keep suggesting and you obviously dont like or accept, is that results do count which ever way you look at them!. And despite taking everyting into consideration, we have had a disgraceful set of results for a whole calendar year.
    And managers/coaches do get sacked at clubs because of this, and if it happens I dont think Hecky himself would even say its undeserved. I dont want to see it happen but its fact isnt it.
    So you think that Hecky will think he deserves the sack

Who knows Esr, maybe Hecky thinks we've won most of our games this year eh!!.

And sarcasm aside, Im sure he knows hes in a results based game/business, and results have been appalling for us for whatever reasons. I can see and hear more of our fans saying or posting this now and feelings are starting to turn against him. I wish this wasnt the case but I reckon all that sentiment etc, has just about gone now and he and we as a club and as a set of fans have all got a massive month ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I’ve missed about 7 matches. And I’ve seen more of Ugbo than most of you.
    I hated the substitution. And 6K people Animal thought the same. We are tolerant. But he’s making some POOR decisions.
    We could all see it.
    Get thi name forward As next manager. Seams tha knows more about are players than hecky.

Who knows Esr, maybe Hecky thinks we've won most of our games this year eh!!.

And sarcasm aside, Im sure he knows hes in a results based game/business, and results have been appalling for us for whatever reasons. I can see and hear more of our fans saying or posting this now and feelings are starting to turn against him. I wish this wasnt the case but I reckon all that sentiment etc, has just about gone now and he and we as a club and as a set of fans have all got a massive month ahead.
    Yeh I’m sure he thinks he deserves the sack . After all it was him that sold all our best players and replaced them with League 1 and 2 players

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Yeh I’m sure he thinks he deserves the sack . After all it was him that sold all our best players and replaced them with League 1 and 2 players
    Here we go again, you messiahtyke lovers are burying your heads in the sand, or hiding your heads up there in the clouds (both the same things actually).

Look seriously, do we know who is responsible for selling those players and for signing the players we did, if its not Hecky ?.
    We keep reading on here that Hecky doesnt play any part in this, so what exactly does he have a say in here, this is ridiculous when you think about it.
    Last edited by Acido; 31-12-2017 at 12:11 AM.

Oh give over with the name calling , your like a 5yr old at times

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Get thi name forward As next manager. Seams tha knows more about are players than hecky.
    Gladly.
    I wouldn’t be moaning, Glumly, and saying “I’ve been telling you” I’d be happy as pig in muck to be boss.....
    But 6K people rightly telling me that Ugbo on for Mammadou is wrong would burn my fecking ears....
    And Mallan wasnt in today, I suspect, to tell us all that “I’m the boss” not you.
    I’d send Ugbo back, sell Moncur, and rotate the keepers weekly.

There’s been a few contracts dished out lately to the YOUTH.....
    And a great deal of IFOLLOW/CLUB hype.....
    So when, will we see some coming through? Cos there ain’t one we still have that’s playing Championship for us!
    Byrd, Mottley, odebayejo?......
    May as well shut the academy and U23 down. It produces nothing......... Only profit for the owners, and a few good displays for super fans like Roma at the U23 matches.....LOL. LOL

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast