+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please please please tell me why in rafa you trust

please please please tell me why in rafa you trust

what is it that you lot see he can do that another average manager couldnt do

at west ham we did well
    city we were embarrasing

today from what i saw we ran out of ideas

they out possesed us
    they had more shots

these are a team we can be compared with

last season we took i believe 6 points from them
    this season
    they have taken 4 from us
    where have we progressed

how can a team that hasnt kept a clean sheet away from homei believe in several games come here and take the game to us

the crowd were turning today

if the buyout falls through

i think we will have to bite the bullet and get a new manager

just look at what the swansea anager did in one game

and he is just a bang average fizzy manager

and i appreciate its only one game

but he got a tune from them

most new managers do

and we need our players to start to perform

they arent doing it under rafa ,however he tells them to play

.. Cos Agent Raffa's doing a smashing job ..

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

at west ham we did well
    city we were embarrasing

today from what i saw we ran out of ideas

they out possesed us
    they had more shots

these are a team we can be compared with

last season we took i believe 6 points from them
    this season
    they have taken 4 from us
    where have we progressed

how can a team that hasnt kept a clean sheet away from homei believe in several games come here and take the game to us

the crowd were turning today

if the buyout falls through

i think we will have to bite the bullet and get a new manager

just look at what the swansea anager did in one game

and he is just a bang average fizzy manager

and i appreciate its only one game

but he got a tune from them

most new managers do

and we need our players to start to perform

they arent doing it under rafa ,however he tells them to play
    Our players are sh*t and the ones that are supposed to be premier league quality aren't and if they are they are really poor premier league players, also their is so much negatively around the club.

I give Rafa 2 more games that we need to win if we get less than 4 points from them I think he should just walk away, also is nice to have a relegation battle for once.... I mean we haven't had one for a full season.... Under Ashley the only time we aren't in a relegation battle is the absolute fluke of a season where we finished 5th where cisse was scoring goals not even Messi and Ronaldo and Harry Kane could constantly keep scoring. Then their are the 2 seasons in the championship.
    Under ASHLEY WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE A RULE THAT WE CAN'T COMPETE WITH CLUBS LIKE BOURNMOUTH SUCH AS CAN'T PAY THE MONEY THEY CAN FOR A PLAYER AND ALSO CAN'T EBEN MAKE PLAYERS WANT TO JOIN US IN STEAD OF F*CLING SWANSEA CITY!!!! THIS ABSOLUTE MORON HAS RUINED OUR Club! I REALLY CANT BELIEVE A CLUB LIKE OURS CAN GET TO A POINT WHERE A CLUB SUCH AS BOURNMOUTH OR SWANSEA ARE CONSIDERED A BETTER OPTION.

BUT I FORGOT ASHLEY IS A SAINT TO SOME MAINLY MACKEMS THAT LOVE THE FACT THAT ASHLEY HAS TURNED US INTO HOW THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE A Yo-yo CLUB!!

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    are we talking about footymad only? or nufc fans in general ?

Fans turning on Rafa is crazy. Hound him out of the club at your peril!

He signed the players that he COULD, not those that he wanted - that's the fat mans fault not Rafa's.

The team lacks quality and it would look so different had the appropriate funds been released in the summer.

Top players cost top dollar and want top wages. We don't pay either.

Supporters are hammering him for not playing Mitro and Shelvey but he sees them in training every day and he clearly isn't impressed with them. When they play they don't do enough and so often let the team down by being plain STUPID!

Pboro - if you can't see that the problem is with the hierarchy then you aren't as smart as you like to think that you are. The club has been a shambles for 10 years and our team reflects this.

Rafa is doing what he can with what he has - it ain't pretty but come May we have a real chance of still being in the Prem. If we had £50-£60 mill to spend in Jan than that would be guaranteed!

It won't happen of course, more cast offs and loans will be on the way he will continue to do what he can.

I trust him more than ANY potential replacement.

Pboro. You have already asked this question and been replied to on numerous occasions. What is your problem?

In reply to billyboy, if the club has been a 'shambles' for 10 years, that covers the time of Pardew, McClaren and Carver. So why were they to blame for results, not as now, Ashley?

Quote Originally Posted by occult View Post
    In reply to billyboy, if the club has been a 'shambles' for 10 years, that covers the time of Pardew, McClaren and Carver. So why were they to blame for results, not as now, Ashley?
    Are you saying that the club hasn't been a shambles for 10 years?

As it happens I don't think that Pardew, McClaren or anyone else has had a chance of success. The difference between Rafa and those two is that Benitez has a great track record and that can't be said of Pardew or McClaren. They would be average even if they had been backed properly in the transfer market.

Rafa has proven time and again that if allowed to manage properly then success follows.

Quote Originally Posted by occult View Post
    Hey wait a minute, you've been on here for 7 years and you've only posted 195 times, that's not much more than liikape from Finland !!

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Pboro. You have already asked this question and been replied to on numerous occasions. What is your problem?
    but after the city game when everyone was saying he was a tactical genius and could have snatched a point and stuck by him
    yet here we are afetr a point against brighton a team we beat twice last season
    a team we can compare oranges for oranges

and they out played us chris out thought rafa they ha dmore posession more shots on target

and in rafas own word controlled the game

i was expecting an easy win

i dont blame our players
    they are playing as they are told

differently every week

brighton play how they play every week and apart from the liverpool game havent really been outclassed by any one

we have

nearly every game

we were rightly booed of today
    no one can deny that

the crowd is turning
    he has lost the players
    they are second to everything
    they have all lost a yard in pace alack the effort they had at the start of the season

he will never glavanise the club as long as ash is here
    ash is the man

he can keep upsetting the players by telling anyone that listens they arent good enough and he wants to bring in loans that cant get games at their current clubs

you tell anyone they are no good long enough they will start to believe you

he isnt galvanizing the players by telling them they arent good enough

as we drop more points i get more and more frustrated that people jkeep backing him

why
    after performances like todays

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)