+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: OT - The Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    I'm in two minds over the sacking, I'm more worried about a knee jerk reaction in appointing another Manager straight away and panic buying players in January, it's a dead season so I'd keep GB as temporary coach until the summer,
    I fancy Roy Keane as Manager but I'd be on my own with that appointment, I fear a Clement or someone like that being appointed, if this is the case then why sack MW? The football is depressing this season more than in recent seasons because of the hope of bringing in MW and things turning around but that's not been the case, so another average appointment will sour things even more I feel, we just need the season to play out and start again in the summer.
    And this is why the club is in trouble again, supporters with no patience.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post

The Florist lads have taken the pee out of us for years and years, I am sitting back and loving this on NewYears Eve...get in.

I'm in two minds over the sacking, I'm more worried about a knee jerk reaction in appointing another Manager straight away and panic buying players in January, it's a dead season so I'd keep GB as temporary coach until the summer,
    I fancy Roy Keane as Manager but I'd be on my own with that appointment, I fear a Clement or someone like that being appointed, if this is the case then why sack MW? The football is depressing this season more than in recent seasons because of the hope of bringing in MW and things turning around but that's not been the case, so another average appointment will sour things even more I feel, we just need the season to play out and start again in the summer.
    I see the wally with a brolly is available again Es***.....

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    What are you on about? Supporters don't sack anyone or get managers the boot.

If what I've heard is correct it's more to do with Warburton's fixation with signing Scottish-based players (and having two more on his January list) who all have the same agent.
    An agent who employs someone called Miss Warburton who allegedly gets some sort of monetary reward for each deal.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    What are you on about? Supporters don't sack anyone or get managers the boot.
    Supporters have a bit more influence than you might like to think - "We want our Billy back, we want our Billy back"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Supporters have a bit more influence than you might like to think - "We want our Billy back, we want our Billy back"!!!
    referring to BD EP, embargo aside his 2nd stint at Forest he was still our best Manager since Frank Clark according to the stats, we can't all be fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Supporters have a bit more influence than you might like to think
    I think it would be fair to say that Jamie Fullarton and Keith Curle would have lasted longer at Notts had it not been for supporters making their feelings known. Possibly Steve Thompson too.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I think it would be fair to say that Jamie Fullarton and Keith Curle would have lasted longer at Notts had it not been for supporters making their feelings known. Possibly Steve Thompson too.
    Ray Trew admitted on here that supporter pressure played a part with a few sackings.

referring to BD EP, embargo aside his 2nd stint at Forest he was still our best Manager since Frank Clark according to the stats, we can't all be fools.
    Agree es***, I don't think you're all fools.

99% fools would be my estimate.

Think Florists best chance of survival would be to give Bear Grylls the job asap if he can't save them at least he can eat the c**p the fans talk ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast