+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: OT - The Dark Side

[QUOTE=Bohinen;38746088]They are second from bottom of the current form table.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables...:home-and-away

Forest will never again go up or down.

That's a very bold statement, I will bet you a fiver they will. It might not be for a long time though

Always will be in our shadow no matter what happens!.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Maybe, maybe not, but what do you think of the decision? I can't see any logic at all in sacking him now. It looks unlikely that you will go up or down this season, so the sensible strategy would be to give him the January transfer window to strengthen the squad, then make a judgement at the end of the season on whether he's building something worthwhile for the future or not. Sacking him now seems just the sort of knee-jerk reaction that has cost us badly in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    I hope he stays, otherwise Grant and Yates will be going back over.
    Also Nolan has been mentioned as a possible replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Also Nolan has been mentioned as a possible replacement.
    Nah, I think Nolan will want a big club for his next job.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Nah, I think Nolan will want a big club for his next job.

As above^^^^^^

Nolan has already said he'd only leave Notts for a top club so that rules you out. Now if Derby had come a calling???

What shadow? I see no shadow being cast across Trent Bridge from a sad joke of a club that suffers from delusions of grandeur.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Maybe, maybe not, but what do you think of the decision? I can't see any logic at all in sacking him now. It looks unlikely that you will go up or down this season, so the sensible strategy would be to give him the January transfer window to strengthen the squad, then make a judgement at the end of the season on whether he's building something worthwhile for the future or not. Sacking him now seems just the sort of knee-jerk reaction that has cost us badly in recent years.
    I'm in two minds over the sacking, I'm more worried about a knee jerk reaction in appointing another Manager straight away and panic buying players in January, it's a dead season so I'd keep GB as temporary coach until the summer,
    I fancy Roy Keane as Manager but I'd be on my own with that appointment, I fear a Clement or someone like that being appointed, if this is the case then why sack MW? The football is depressing this season more than in recent seasons because of the hope of bringing in MW and things turning around but that's not been the case, so another average appointment will sour things even more I feel, we just need the season to play out and start again in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    What shadow? I see no shadow being cast across Trent Bridge from a sad joke of a club that suffers from delusions of grandeur.
    Amen! Next they'll be telling us Grant and Yates are the only thing keeping us in the league

I'm in two minds over the sacking, I'm more worried about a knee jerk reaction in appointing another Manager straight away and panic buying players in January, it's a dead season so I'd keep GB as temporary coach until the summer,
    I fancy Roy Keane as Manager but I'd be on my own with that appointment, I fear a Clement or someone like that being appointed, if this is the case then why sack MW? The football is depressing this season more than in recent seasons because of the hope of bringing in MW and things turning around but that's not been the case, so another average appointment will sour things even more I feel, we just need the season to play out and start again in the summer.

Deluded..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast