+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - The Dark Side

I hope he stays, otherwise Grant and Yates will be going back over.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    i hope he stays, otherwise grant and yates will be going back over.
    sacked

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    sacked
    There goes another 5 year plan 😂

Amazing how his star has fallen since Brentford.

I hope the agreement to keep Jorge Grant in January is written down somewhere and not just a verbal agreement with Warburton.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    sacked
    So both players could well be re called, double whammy.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    I hope he stays, otherwise Grant and Yates will be going back over.
    Sorry didn't see that 😊

Joke club. Make our club look professional. Even under Trew. Shame, as someone else might actually get them enough points to stay up.
    Gary Brazil would be a good bet until the end if the season though....

Unless the owners have someone lined up it will be a wasted January.
    Last edited by The_Don_ORiordan; 31-12-2017 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Joke club. Make our club look professional. Even under Trew. Shame, as someone else might actually get them enough points to stay up.
    Gary Brazil would be a good bet until the end if the season though....

Unless the owners have someone lined up it will be a wasted January.

Sizing up Karanka.

Again a supporter sacking I fear, considering where they were last year mid table or higher was what was required, and considering where they are I consider he was on track.

I nearly posted this earlier in the week, if you listen to his interview after Sheff Weds ( I think ) he goes on about how people say to him that Forest deserve to be in the premier league, and to be fair he said it how it was what Forest are a mid table Championship club and they need to work to get there and it will take time. It would be nice to see a chairman/board stick with a manager and give him time.

What worries me on here considering where we were this time last year people on here are already moaning about KN and his tactics considering we are second in the league!

Look at where Forest are today and where we are today and appreciate what we have as a club and team we are very fortunate. WHEN results start to go bad I hope we ALL stick by KN and AH and just remember how far we have come in a year compared to other clubs who have trod water or gone even further backwards!

I'm very surprised they've got rid this quick, he didn't seem under much fan pressure apart from the usual social media trolls. Looks like the Fat Greek is as impatient as Fawaz. At least we won't have to hear Warburton talk about 'Ben Bweweton' any more!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm very surprised they've got rid this quick, he didn't seem under much fan pressure apart from the usual social media trolls. Looks like the Fat Greek is as impatient as Fawaz. At least we won't have to hear Warburton talk about 'Ben Bweweton' any more!
    Actually, I'm surprised as well. They were improving, albeit results were a bit hit and miss. As you say, looks like Zorba is a hire-em fire-em waller as well.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast