+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I Despair.

I Despair.

We've played better. Bolton were an awful anti football side. I know who's football I'd rather watch. They didn't "Do a Job" on us. They played how they normally play. Hoof, and spoil.Another weak ref playing into their hands. Madine! Did nothing but foul and winge, Wilder tried to rest players for an ifnitely harder game on Monday. We created enough to win it. Some need to grow up, accept we can't win everything, look where we are! Rant over.....UTB
    Last edited by s35nuttyblade; 30-12-2017 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by s35nuttyblade View Post
    We've played better. Bolton were an awful anti football side. I know who's football I'd rather watch. They didn't "Do a Job" on us. They played how they normally play. Hoof, and spoil.Another weak ref playing into their hands. Madine! Did nothing but foul and winge, Wilder tried to rest players for an ifnitely harder game on Monday. We created enough to win it. Few grow up, accept we can't win everything, look where we are! Rant over.....UTB

We got in behind them second half a few times, lacked the quality to take advantage and some poor finishing cost us. They were crap.

We certainly need a bit more depth in order to rest players when needed. Dont think there is any need for concern just yet but we need 3 quality players in ASAP, not the usual last minute s hit

Quote Originally Posted by s35nuttyblade View Post
    We've played better. Bolton were an awful anti football side. I know who's football I'd rather watch. They didn't "Do a Job" on us. They played how they normally play. Hoof, and spoil.Another weak ref playing into their hands. Madine! Did nothing but foul and winge, Wilder tried to rest players for an ifnitely harder game on Monday. We created enough to win it. Some need to grow up, accept we can't win everything, look where we are! Rant over.....UTB
    My thoughts exactly pal!!

Quote Originally Posted by mwblade View Post
    We got in behind them second half a few times, lacked the quality to take advantage and some poor finishing cost us. They were crap.

We certainly need a bit more depth in order to rest players when needed. Dont think there is any need for concern just yet but we need 3 quality players in ASAP, not the usual last minute s hit
    Mine as well

And mine

Taking the season to date overall we are in a very,very good position

We have exceeded expectations which, because of the magnigicent start now seems to pale into insignificance given the recent run.

The difference between the peaks we scaled at the beginning and the current form only make the contratst so much sharper and, therefore, so disappointing.

My biggest fear is that, yet again, at the end of the season we are reminded of Jim Bowen and Bullseye "Look what you could have had"

CW knows what he needs, will he get the backing?

its very doubtful tt especially this window but i feel if chris doesnt get the financial backing in the summer he will be thinking very hard about his future our boardroom has always seemed content to be at this level for many years i think the money involved to stay in the premier league really scares em

It would scare me!! Looks like Man City need to spend having not beaten Crystal Palace and Morihino doesn’t think 300 Million is enough. So yes I’d be scared!!!

"Look what you cudda had" is a statement that could be applied to most clubs in this league,at least by their fans.I wanna go up as much as anyone on here but i do think some have got carried away by our start,yes we need a better squad but most of us knew that anyway.UTCB

most were thinking we were good enough in october and november rod actually think a mid table position would be a great achievment but weve raised expectations so high after the great start that things seem a bit flat just now but i still think weve a good chance of a top 6 spot a lot depends on this window