+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Warnock..what a Manager.

Neil Warnock..what a Manager.

Just seen his interview on the Championship.

Cardiff have just lost three on the bounce.

Warnock says 'I'll have to give them a lift now, it's got to come down to me now not the players. I'll have to sort something out for Monday I'm sure with the players I've got they will buy into it.Whatever, don't ask me what but I'll think of summat'

What a guy what a Manager.......

If warne had said that a month ago this board would have gone into meltdown

No two ways about it, Warnock knows how to get into players minds, ask Frecks, and I for one would love him to hit the Prem and come the most promoted Manager of all time after what he did for us.

Yes it's a shame he was too demanding on his wages to stay but, he has always craved that elite promotion Mangers accolade and I for one hope he achieves it.

As do I
    Wish it could have been with us but hope Uncle Colin gets it !

Me too. What he did at RUFC would have been made into a film if Steve McQueen was still alive to play NW.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Me too. What he did at RUFC would have been made into a film if Steve McQueen was still alive to play NW.
    Steve McQueen no Paul Newman,Cool Hand Colin.

Can't knock him but he had all the luck going to keep us up. He will always be a blade. Once they leave us I'm not bothered what they do. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    or Marty Feldman

Look at the players he's been allowed to sign whilst at Cardiff.
    Camp, Ward, Bogle, Craig Bryson, Liam Feeney, Sol Bamba.
    Players that Warney would have loved to have had at our club when in the Championship.
    I watched the Cardiff v Preston game the other night and Preston were the better side.
    Put your arm around some of them Neil and give some of them a swift kick up the @rse....sometimes it works both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Just seen his interview on the Championship.

Cardiff have just lost three on the bounce.

Warnock says 'I'll have to give them a lift now, it's got to come down to me now not the players. I'll have to sort something out for Monday I'm sure with the players I've got they will buy into it.Whatever, don't ask me what but I'll think of summat'

What a guy what a Manager.......
    Ok his record like Steve Evans, says he is very successful BUT You would not be very happy as a chairman if you had spent £5 million pounds on Hartford,Camp, Ward and Bogle who can't get a game with you ?
    If he does 8 promotions then fair does but I suspect not this season !!