+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predictions Derby v Sheffield United

Predictions Derby v Sheffield United

Didn't I say that the Rams are well on course for the play offs?
    Well now you have tip tied into an automatic spot for the first time.
    Can you stay there after the visit of the Blades who crashed at home to Bolton?
    The New Year beckons, a new year of great expectations even to Mr Harry Wales.
    And that's the prize if you get the score prediction right.
    A chance to watch the Royal Wedding 'live'.
    A great prize in offer courtesy of the Royals.

I'm going 2-1 Derby

Hurry only a day left...

No hangovers and Rams to make amends for Bramall Lane. 4-1 Derby

2-1

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    No hangovers and Rams to make amends for Bramall Lane. 4-1 Derby
    Blimey Manx...you been on the optimism pills? If that happens I’ll give Rom a public rendition of ‘God Save the Queen’ and accept that she is the living deity he seems to believe.
    Going for a hard fought and nail biting 2-1 victory, but MA said it first so he can have the prize...it’s the Cup Final for me.

Clean sheet again 3-0 Rams

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Blimey Manx...you been on the optimism pills? If that happens I’ll give Rom a public rendition of ‘God Save the Queen’ and accept that she is the living deity he seems to believe.
    Going for a hard fought and nail biting 2-1 victory, but MA said it first so he can have the prize...it’s the Cup Final for me.
    Many thanks rA but I think I will pass on the chance to view the nuptials on TV. I have to wash what's left of my hair that day..............

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Someone is due a real hiding from us. Over the past 10 games I can't remember us ever having created so many chances especially so many on target.

It's the stage of the season where squad depth comes in to play and we showed at Ipswich that we can make changes without weakening. On the other hand Sheff Utd seem to be running out of steam and I doubt they currently have the depth to call on.

Competition for places is hotting up at Derby, every player appears keen to play and nobody is really letting us down.

Famous last words, I hope not!

Best wishes to all in 2018

I cant help feeling that its January and the fall must surely follow the pride of December. History says we lose but we are made of sterner stuff this season and so I will cautiously suggest 2-1 so as to avoid the unwanted prize

Hope we don't get over confident. Utd seem to be going backwards, whereas we are in full steam ahead mode. 3-1 Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Didn't I say that the Rams are well on course for the play offs?
    Well now you have tip tied into an automatic spot for the first time.
    Can you stay there after the visit of the Blades who crashed at home to Bolton?
    The New Year beckons, a new year of great expectations even to Mr Harry Wales.
    And that's the prize if you get the score prediction right.
    A chance to watch the Royal Wedding 'live'.
    A great prize in offer courtesy of the Royals.

I'm going 2-1 Derby

Hurry only a day left...
    3-1 Derby and if the Royals want to offer something else, Hertfordshire for instance, I'll gladly accept

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)