+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Killie Fans Save Aussie A Lifetime Of Bigotry and Wife Beating

Killie Fans Save Aussie A Lifetime Of Bigotry and Wife Beating

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...alian-11774588

If you don't want to open the link as its a Retard link the gist

Aussie tourist Harley Mitaros was en route to Edinburgh Castle when he bumped into Killie fans who handed him a beer and whisked him off to Easter Road and he loved it

In the interview he said this "I was leaning towards Rangers initially but now would definitely say I’m 100% Killie for life after that experience."

A saved soul and a lucky escape

His twitter quote after the game

"Tried to walk to Edinburgh Castle today - got intercepted by @OfficialKillie away fans, whisked onto a bus, handed a can of beer and straight to their match against Hibernian. They even started an ‘Aussie Harley’ chant!!! ����

Super Killie for life now - love your fans!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...alian-11774588

If you don't want to open the link as its a Retard link the gist

Aussie tourist Harley Mitaros was en route to Edinburgh Castle when he bumped into Killie fans who handed him a beer and whisked him off to Easter Road and he loved it

In the interview he said this "I was leaning towards Rangers initially but now would definitely say I’m 100% Killie for life after that experience."

A saved soul and a lucky escape

His twitter quote after the game

"Tried to walk to Edinburgh Castle today - got intercepted by @OfficialKillie away fans, whisked onto a bus, handed a can of beer and straight to their match against Hibernian. They even started an ‘Aussie Harley’ chant!!! ����

Super Killie for life now - love your fans!"

Until he returns to Australia of course.

Still good to see someone saved from a fate worse than a fate.....