+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which team will turn up tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Or it could be 3 wins out of 4,you do realise that we sit 2nd in the table & have every chance of promotion this season? Very early contender for the most negative post of the year so I will top it with...could be 20 odd loses on the bounce come May 5th.. Happy New Year..
    Notts have been very lucky this season I have only missed 2 games. Luck does run out you know.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Notts have been very lucky this season I have only missed 2 games. Luck does run out you know.
    To play Devil's Advocate, 'the harder you work the luckier you get'. That's what's put us where we are.

Lucky again I suppose?? as long as it don't run out until the end of the season we will be OK, is that 2 "lucky wins" out of 3 so far?

could be 3 loses on a bounce come next Saturday.
    Go on admit it, you're feeling a little bit negative & silly now. Yet again we have been lucky but fair play to you I would think that yet again you have attended, COYP.

could be 3 loses on a bounce come next Saturday.
    And it's no,nay,never.No,nay,never no more will you play the forecaster - no,never,no more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123