+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thiam

Thiam

He made some young fans day yesterday , on his way back to the dressing room at the Final whistle , he took time to come over and sign some autographs, then took off his shirt and gloves and handed them to the youngens , great gesture
    I just wish the lad could get a goal or two ,

Looks like he's lost a ston or two, a bit mooar to shift though. Keep off them croissants and pain chocolat.

Fitness level gerrin better though he wo blowing arta his arse after 20 mins but got second wind.

Pace gerrin better but still suspect a decent defender would catch him if he broke clear 40 yards art

Good technical skills linking up play

Dint burst into area anticipating chances except wunce at near pooast

Can't jump off flooar to win a earda

A dunt know if he wo buggered when tekken off but miles better than that Ugbo and tha carn't help but like the lad.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 31-12-2017 at 11:59 AM.

It's decent thing to do dunt get me wrong but a think tha probably guin a bit over t top wi praise theer Roma. It's typical of footballers to get recognition for these little gestures. Giving away a shirt means nothing to them but yit tha sees folk who ent got nowt thesens giving to the needy at this time o year and it meks thi think slightly different.

Can’t make my mind up about him . He’s got good control at feet but just looks too sluggish.

Hopefully keeps improving

Things like that mean a lot to young kids so fair play to him. They’re just blokes kicking a ball to us but to kids they are idols

He was our most dangerous player yesterday n' would have scored if Bradshaw hadn't got in way of his shot. Why Ugbo was brought on is anyones guess.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It's decent thing to do dunt get me wrong but a think tha probably guin a bit over t top wi praise theer Roma. It's typical of footballers to get recognition for these little gestures. Giving away a shirt means nothing to them but yit tha sees folk who ent got nowt thesens giving to the needy at this time o year and it meks thi think slightly different.
    Am not goowin or top praising him Pass , i thort it warra nice gesture that's all , he dint ev t doo it, tuthas just skulked off afta waving t family and friends,

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    He was our most dangerous player yesterday n' would have scored if Bradshaw hadn't got in way of his shot. Why Ugbo was brought on is anyones guess.
    If that weak eardda int last minit ed gon in ,,,, some would be seying good decision t bring him on wuntha , he int goodenuff end of day ad rather ev Jacob Brown or wun av arr orn laikin , av just seen Paddy Madden at farm shop

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Can’t make my mind up about him . He’s got good control at feet but just looks too sluggish.

Hopefully keeps improving

Things like that mean a lot to young kids so fair play to him. They’re just blokes kicking a ball to us but to kids they are idols
    Marked ongoing project , next season with a pre season behind should see him in better shape and more settled here .

Take em apart in league one this kid , you read it here first .

:-) :-) :-)

Farm shop Roma you must have plenty of Dosh to shop there I like a good piece of meat but that place is out of my lg

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Farm shop Roma you must have plenty of Dosh to shop there I like a good piece of meat but that place is out of my lg
    That fuel allowance for coffin dodgers goes a long way....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast