+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kieffer goes but the points keep coming

Kieffer goes but the points keep coming

Well it's all eyes now on Ipswich. Our best hope is that he is named in their next match day squad because that will mean

1 he can't be flogged to a rival club in our division this season.
    2.if he doesn't cut the mustard there there is a good chance he will be handed back to us till the nd of the season cos he can't be loaned to anyone else.

This is all because he can only play for 2 clubs in a season.

So come on Ipswich get him in your squad for th next game, he's a bloody good player. Better still sell him to the millers.

Worst case scenario him being flogged to one of our play off rivals. Surely Ipswich would want o have a look at him in the championship before flogging him.

I love clutching at straws me!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 31-12-2017 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Well it's all eyes now on Ipswich. Our best hope is that he is named in their next match day squad because that will mean

1 he can't be flogged to a rival club in our division this season.
    2.if he doesn't cut the mustard there there is a good chance he will be handed back to us till the nd of the season cos he can't be loaned to anyone else.

This is all because he can only play for 2 clubs in a season.

So come on Ipswich get him in your squad for th next game, he's a bloody good player. Better still sell him to the millers.

Worst case scenario him being flogged to one of our play off rivals. Surely Ipswich would want o have a look at him in the championship before flogging him.

I love clutching at straws me!
    Think he will be off to the Valley tbh rolly