+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bread man sacked!

Bread man sacked!

Well now you've all got your wishes and your manager has now been sacked! who do you want to replace him.

How about one of the 4 Derby rejects McClaren, Clement, Pearson or even give Billy another go!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Well now you've all got your wishes and your manager has now been sacked! who do you want to replace him.

How about one of the 4 Derby rejects McClaren, Clement, Pearson or even give Billy another go!
    You forgot Nigel another Derby reject .

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    You forgot Nigel another Derby reject .
    Can't see Nige taking the Forest job, he'd have to move house from Derby and he'd get no loan deals off Rowett!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Can't see Nige taking the Forest job, he'd have to move house from Derby and he'd get no loan deals off Rowett!
    He is on record as saying that he wanted to manage Forest one day and now Fawaz has gone now might be the time. Other than him I haven't clue who it might be and just hope that the next one will be OK. Also remember that Dave MacKay managed Derby whilst living in Nottingham.

I'd like Roy Keane, a no nonsense Manager is required, doubt this will happen though,
    I fear Clement will get it, if this is the case why sack MW?
    Clough would be my 2nd choice with Monk 3rd choice.
    I have a bad feeling about our next Managerial appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    I'd like Roy Keane, a no nonsense Manager is required, doubt this will happen though,
    I fear Clement will get it, if this is the case why sack MW?
    Clough would be my 2nd choice with Monk 3rd choice.
    I have a bad feeling about our next Managerial appointment.
    Our past lot have been nothing to rave about so maybe we are due for a good one whoever that is.

Whoever comes in has their work cut out, Leeds, Villa, Arsenal and Wolves coming up,
    Is it worth waiting for the summer to recruit a Manager? Not sure myself, GB is a good shout until the season ends, I wouldn't rush into anything TBH not unless the owners have had people in mind for the last month or so, at the end of the day with our squad we ain't going to be league beaters so I'd wait for the summer,
    Don't panic buy players in January, don't panic recruiting a Manager, let's play the season out and start in the summer.

Another pointer to Nigel is the fact that Johnny Metgod is now at Forest.

NC has already turned us down, although under Fawaz but in reality the club is still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Whoever comes in has their work cut out, Leeds, Villa, Arsenal and Wolves coming up,
    Is it worth waiting for the summer to recruit a Manager? Not sure myself, GB is a good shout until the season ends, I wouldn't rush into anything TBH not unless the owners have had people in mind for the last month or so, at the end of the day with our squad we ain't going to be league beaters so I'd wait for the summer,
    Don't panic buy players in January, don't panic recruiting a Manager, let's play the season out and start in the summer.
    That's OK providing we don't get relegated. Maybe our Greek owner has a foreigner in mind or maybe Brexit will close that door.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast