+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: atmosphere at the lane

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    Do you remember the old kop , where all those that wanted to sing and have a laugh (the youngsters ) went to the top right as you looked at the pitch , those were the days , as you got older you move to the left or in the middle of the kop , then seating was introduced and ruined football atmospheres . I take my hat off to Crystal Palace fans in that section that just sings all the match , we really need a section like that where everyone who wants to sing , stand up , and f0000k about can go it will improve the atmosphere so much which has gone from the Lane , some times I am embarrassed by the lack of singing etc.
    Fallacy seating killed it immediately. The atmosphere when the Kop became all seated was excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Fallacy seating killed it immediately. The atmosphere when the Kop became all seated was excellent.
    You're bang right H. It died when Sly turned fans into customers and a whole influx of middle class w a n kers called Crispin and Cressida brought their precious little cu n ts Tarquin and Haemmorroid. Sat looking down their beaky f u c king noses at the lumpen proletariat upon whom all football clubs were built,and sanctimoniously denigrating miners who died providing the means to heat their souless fu cking houses.
    F u c k the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Our Cup runs under son of Brian& Colin provided gr8 atmospheres at BDBL,also the never to be forgotten play off semi against the Scabs but i agree crowds are alot quieter nowadays,but it dunt help when the beer swillers are goin for their h/t ale 10 mins before h/t.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    So you think I shouldn't be offended by (what my dad would say was) pit language? I do when there is not need of the extra expletive.
    Each to his/her own.
    Oh dear those terrible miners and their bad language! must be awful for you! I'd much sooner hear that than fu ck all. Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Our Cup runs under son of Brian& Colin provided gr8 atmospheres at BDBL,also the never to be forgotten play off semi against the Scabs but i agree crowds are alot quieter nowadays,but it dunt help when the beer swillers are goin for their h/t ale 10 mins before h/t.UTCB
    How does the beer swillers going for a pint make it quieter???? They cant win can they? Go 10 mins early to be sure to get served or go bang on half time, wait in long queues, and get back 10 mins late. Laways some moaning fu cker complaining about having to let them past.

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    How does the beer swillers going for a pint make it quieter???? They cant win can they? Go 10 mins early to be sure to get served or go bang on half time, wait in long queues, and get back 10 mins late. Laways some moaning fu cker complaining about having to let them past.
    Should charge a premuim for end of row seats, missing a big opportunity there.

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    I was tryin to bring a lighter mood to this thread mi owd,oh well.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Should charge a premuim for end of row seats, missing a big opportunity there.
    Why you think I have mine there tt???

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I was tryin to bring a lighter mood to this thread mi owd,oh well.UTCB
    Wasn't a moan? must be your Jack Dee style humour rodders.

Football means less to people than is used to doesn't it?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast