+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: atmosphere at the lane

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    No. They hate it when 28000 Blades shout,sing,intimidate the opposition and roar them home.
    If you'd ever heard Sinclair say "Be the 12th man" at every home match you'd know. Maybe you're still having a nap before the prawn sandwich.
    tuna mayonnaise actually

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    tuna mayonnaise actually
    Make sure there's a nice coating of cracked black pepper.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    Granddad and my Dad were miners but neither of them used pit language at home - I never heard either of them, or anyone else in my
    family swear. They would never contemplate using any type of bad language in front of a women or in public. Me and mine have been brought up the same. They had standards and so do I........each to their own.

When I played I have been known to utter a few choice words at certain times and when any DIY goes wrong as it does from time to time. I know the words and their meaning but limit the usage but others do not.

You must think I don't have a right to my opinion U*O
    You have every right to your opinion Chips. The problem is when you look down your nose at other because you think their standards are lower than yours . UTB

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    You have every right to your opinion Chips. The problem is when you look down your nose at other because you think their standards are lower than yours . UTB
    You assume you know me and my standards. I have mine and you have yours but I think it could just be you who have an issue
    with my standards regarding pit language in the home and in public, particularly in front of women and children.
    If my standards are too high for you then so be it U*O.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345