+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team v Brechin

Team v Brechin

Just wondering how people think we will line up on Tuesday? Hopefully Brechin put in too much effort in their loss to Inverness, but i have a fear they think they can come to Tannadice and get a result!

I expect us to line up as follows,

Lewis,
    Murdoch, Durnan, Scobbie, Robson,
    McMullan, Keatings, Allardice, Stanton, King,
    McDonald.

Only difference from that might be defense as it has been with Murdoch taking up a midfield place instead of Keatings. Not confident of a result unless there are a few rabbits oot the hat tomorrow!

I think he'll go with Smith up top with McDonald in the center of the three, not saying it's the answer but likely to be the case though. We are truly ****ed by injuries just now

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I think he'll go with Smith up top with McDonald in the center of the three, not saying it's the answer but likely to be the case though. We are truly ****ed by injuries just now
    i think we should play 4-4-2 tomorrow as Brechin will be set up as usual so hard to break down....

quinn or murdoch,durnan,scobie,robson
    mcmullan,murdoch or flood,stanton,king
    .......keatings,Mcdonald

cannot afford to slip up again,especially at home.

Happy New Year to all Arabs when it comes....lets hope for some better luck at the start of 2018!

Wee bit more attacking given the personnel out and the opposition, it's Brechin at home, we should be controlling this from start to finish, making them run, dictating play and creating

-----------------------Lewis
    Murdoch Durnan Scobbie Robson
    ---------------------Stanton
    McMullan----------------------------King
    --------------------McDonald
    ----------------M.Smith Keatings

Basically a 4-4-2 diamond

Yeah shedkas line up is a must. Keatings really needs to take a game!

I would like to change my team with Ballantyne back in the fold.

Lewis,
    Ballantyne, Durnan, Scobbie, Robson,
    Murdoch, Allardice,
    McMullan, Stanton, King,
    McDonald.

Not a big fan of Murdoch there but i think Shabba and Laurie have done well getting the best out of players. I think McMullan took a hard tackle the other night so maybe Keatings for him.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)