+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s on the radar?

Very true saw.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Lincoln City FC Zone

@LincolnCityFC_
    4h
    More
    RUMOUR: Could former Imp and Rotherham midfielder, Lee Frecklington be on the Cowleys radar and return to Sincil Bank? #imps #uti #rufc

Is he on Lincolns eh? Dont think we can let him go without a new frecks in place accepting his tendency to knackeredness.
    He’s been signing for them all season according to imp fans

We have been looking and have players on radar, narrowed the list down but yet Warney says we probably won’t do business early.

Is that saying we will wait to see what’s left?

I can see we might want/need to wait on the striker front but if you’ve got a player in mind for other positions then get the deal done early

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We have been looking and have players on radar, narrowed the list down but yet Warney says we probably won’t do business early.

Is that saying we will wait to see what’s left?

I can see we might want/need to wait on the striker front but if you’ve got a player in mind for other positions then get the deal done early
    that only works if the player is from the same division or below. warne is eyeing loans from above.

I’d be talking to George Hirst about a possible move to us in the summer apparently he’s having issues with shef w with his contract he wants 10k but Wednesday are offering him 2.5k surly even we can offer him more than that?

I’d offer him 3.5k and 7k if he takes us to championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I’d be talking to George Hirst about a possible move to us in the summer apparently he’s having issues with shef w with his contract he wants 10k but Wednesday are offering him 2.5k surly even we can offer him more than that?

I’d offer him 3.5k and 7k if he takes us to championship.
    Leicester want to sign him so it's a pointless discussion.

Not sure he's been mentioned
    Eoin Doyle. Now back at Preston after being On loan at oldham till Jan 1st....
    His stats suggest he will score and has done so at all levels.
    340 games and 116 goals.

Not against Doyle but we have a fox in the box type now with Ball we need someone to replace Moore ie a big bugger who can hold the ball up front and take the weight off Ball while chipping in some goals as well. i Dont expect him to be prolific-though it would be nice if he was- just need someone to supply/ take the weight off our smaller forwards,

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Not sure he's been mentioned
    Eoin Doyle. Now back at Preston after being On loan at oldham till Jan 1st....
    His stats suggest he will score and has done so at all levels.
    340 games and 116 goals.
    Yes he'd be a decent shout, should be in his prime at 29.

Left winger Erhun Oztumer. Only 6 month contract left. Scored 15 league one goals last season and on 9 this season. More importantly 11 assists over last/this season ..
    Not bad return for a midfielder

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast