+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s on the radar?

Would be great if we could go for young Callum Gribbin on loan from Man U. Some of my Man U mates rate this kid quite a lot. Is he ready for a loan move? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Would be great if we could go for young Callum Gribbin on loan from Man U. Some of my Man U mates rate this kid quite a lot. Is he ready for a loan move? Who knows.
    A lot of the loans we have had from the Premier league don’t seem to like the rough and tumble of the lower leagues. Randall, Lawrence and Swift spring to mind, although I think the management were hasty at dropping Swift. Izzy and Martinez were excellent loans.

Oswell from Stockport???

wonder if Warney watched the V9 Academy (Vardy) there was some good athletic players on there with some being signed up

If can't get Moore what about a bid for Chucks Aneke or similar ? Also I have seen some great full backs playing against us this season, Burys left back took some getting past for a starter !!

Standout striker for me this season has been devante Cole (no Google check) he's been banging em in at Fleetwood. 6ft 1 inch tall with great feet..
    Knows where the goal is with 12 so far this season. Good age at 22
    He signed for Fleetwood on 22nd Jan 2016 so no idea what's left on his contract

Cameron McGeehan from ourselves would be a decent loan from both club's point of few .

Needs games and dropping down a league could get him up and running next season for us .

Kids got ability but just found the jump from league two a bit of a struggle so far .

James Hanson turned down Mansfield & Steve Evans in the last transfer window, Hanson didn't want to drop into league 2, but Sheffield United showed they were willing to let him leave.
    Has I posted on another thread, around £50,000 or a free transfer, he could get a good partnership with Ball, & perhaps guide & nurture Yates progress.
    Another centre half needed,get in for Farrend Rawson, playing at Accrington at the moment, on loan from Derby County, he fits the bill for our defence.

Don't want Hanson. He was no more than a big lump at Bradford. 30 now, not been playing. No.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Cameron McGeehan from ourselves would be a decent loan from both club's point of few .

Needs games and dropping down a league could get him up and running next season for us .

Kids got ability but just found the jump from league two a bit of a struggle so far .
    No thanks animal. If it's loan players we need better. If we were buying then he's prob worth a punt

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast