+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: Derby County v The Mighty Blades

Great resilience to come back from being behind at the second placed team in the league. Let's hope it gives us a confidence boost and we can push on a bit.

Just watched highlights and I thought Baldock was fouled before he brought their man down.

fantastic point sounds like we could have won it yeah that final third cost us saturday and cost us again today chris knows it just hope he gets the backing from the board we have a great chance of a play off spot and an outside chance of top 2

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    fantastic point sounds like we could have won it yeah that final third cost us saturday and cost us again today chris knows it just hope he gets the backing from the board we have a great chance of a play off spot and an outside chance of top 2
    If we sign the right striker and CM we will finish top 2. We are as good as anyone. At the moment we aren't winning games because we f u c k about overplaying and we don't have enough clinical finishing in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Havin seen it on sky I dint have a problem with it baldock was on the wrong side dragged player down and also looked like he handballed it out also
    I thought Baldock was fouled before he brought their man down. He had got his body in front of their man and he got his shirt pulled and got spun out of the way. It happened so quick but No pen IMO.

yeah agree with you sbt on the overplaying bit there were times last sat when we could have got a shot on goal but played square balls across the edge of there box bit arsenalesque lol

I thought Duffy was our weak link first half and Fleck and Lundstrum had to carry him. When Carruthers came on he was completely useless. Don’t get me wrong Duffy has been excellent but when he has an off day we have no quality back up. That has to be our JTW priority. With regards to the game we bossed the first 15 minutes and most of the second half and should have won it. Fleck was back to is best and our défense was better.

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    I thought Baldock was fouled before he brought their man down. He had got his body in front of their man and he got his shirt pulled and got spun out of the way. It happened so quick but No pen IMO.
    That's quite feasible cjj I only saw it once in real time and thought daft bugger only remember challenge in box but it's immaterial ref saw it as pen so all huffing and puffing in the world ain't goin to change it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123