+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to kick your own support in the teeth.

Aye but there's crowd noise and there's a ****ing drum banging for 90 minutes. I'm sorry but drums are ****ing horrendous. When the singing section had one all the chat around me was 'I wish they'd shut the **** up with that drum'. I'm all for atmosphere but u can leave ur drum at home thanks.

From the thread title I thought this was going to be some further horrendous news , but it's actually about musical instruments at the fitba .

All I wish to say, in a respectful manner obviously, is Phuk having drums at Tanny. In fact get them tae F out of football grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    From the thread title I thought this was going to be some further horrendous news , but it's actually about musical instruments at the fitba .

All I wish to say, in a respectful manner obviously, is Phuk having drums at Tanny. In fact get them tae F out of football grounds.
    I actually thought the thread title was about Bain middle fingering the FUN and going to Hibs

Can I bring my vuvuzela to the game today, or are they banned?

F it I'm bringing my klaxon air horn and some tangerine smoke bombs.
    GIRFUY Thompson.

Some organised singing and bit of music ok by me.

As said elsewhere in this thread we have been kicked in the teeth a lot more than over this issue

It's not about drums it's about the club encouraging positive initiatives to improve the atmosphere at Tannadice.
    Instead of discouraging them.
    Yeah there's plenty of ills around the club just now but failure to improve the matchday experience for the paying customer is heinous. Apart from being driven by passion what else would entice you to Tannadice?
    DUFC does not look after its customer. Very few senior football clubs do but why couldn't we in an ideal world be different?
    My issue was born out of a question put to the club about improving the 'library-like' atmosphere as DUSF put it.
    The response was tantamount to f off.
    As Pres Trumpet would put it, 'Sad, very sad'.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL, I'M OFF FOR THREE POINTS.....

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Apart from being driven by passion what else would entice you to Tannadice?
    Habit?

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    It's not about drums it's about the club encouraging positive initiatives to improve the atmosphere at Tannadice.
    Instead of discouraging them.
    Yeah there's plenty of ills around the club just now but failure to improve the matchday experience for the paying customer is heinous. Apart from being driven by passion what else would entice you to Tannadice?
    DUFC does not look after its customer. Very few senior football clubs do but why couldn't we in an ideal world be different?
    My issue was born out of a question put to the club about improving the 'library-like' atmosphere as DUSF put it.
    The response was tantamount to f off.
    As Pres Trumpet would put it, 'Sad, very sad'.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL, I'M OFF FOR THREE POINTS.....
    So how do u suggest the club improves it?

They allowed a singing section but no one joined in and they quit. The product on the park is ****e which in turn leads to a ****e atmosphere. I don't know what the club are meant to do here. If they've had a complaint about something which in turns means it's use is not allowed then what are they supposed to say or do about it?

Good results like today help.

Slightly bigger crowds help the atmosphere. Getting everybody into the ET and GF would also help rather than having 2-300 in the JK stand.

And another thing, doing away with allocated seats in the GF would be great for starters, not been less than 1500 empty seats this season.

Make it super easy for people to turn up and get into the ground, simple

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)