+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to kick your own support in the teeth.

Make it compulsory for all the bairns in Dundee and surrounding areas to sing United songs every day at their school assemblies then gie them free tickets for the Shed
    Atmosphere problem solved
    Anither Dalwinnie and im bedded Goodnight

Matchday experience definitely needs improved. Everything feels tired and no effort provided.

Outside GF they don’t even bother putting up which season ticket matchday it is or what the prices are if anyone was thinking of buying in - zero effort

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    It's not about drums it's about the club encouraging positive initiatives to improve the atmosphere at Tannadice.
    Instead of discouraging them.
    Yeah there's plenty of ills around the club just now but failure to improve the matchday experience for the paying customer is heinous. Apart from being driven by passion what else would entice you to Tannadice?
    DUFC does not look after its customer. Very few senior football clubs do but why couldn't we in an ideal world be different?
    My issue was born out of a question put to the club about improving the 'library-like' atmosphere as DUSF put it.
    The response was tantamount to f off.
    As Pres Trumpet would put it, 'Sad, very sad'.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL, I'M OFF FOR THREE POINTS.....
    'Failure to improve the matchday experience is heinous' - Wtf?! I'm going to a fitba match. All I'm looking for is a decent view, a semi-warm pie and a laugh with my mates. Honestly all this 'matchday experience' stuff really makes me laugh. Talk about the snowflake generation.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Matchday experience definitely needs improved. Everything feels tired and no effort provided.

Outside GF they don’t even bother putting up which season ticket matchday it is or what the prices are if anyone was thinking of buying in - zero effort
    Wit? You cannae work out what ticket to yank out of your wee book! Plus I reckon you could ask anyone the price to get in. Jees, first world problems...

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Wit? You cannae work out what ticket to yank out of your wee book! Plus I reckon you could ask anyone the price to get in. Jees, first world problems...
    I think Dundee United staff couldn't organise a pss up in a brewery tbh.

If only the football made up for it.

Lets hope we get back to the five year plan soon.

Match day ticket number is ALWAYS on show at the first turnstile of the GF.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    We should also have the half time scores from other matches put up on a board in the corner of the ground with code letters and the key for this in the program.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    We should also have the half time scores from other matches put up on a board in the corner of the ground with code letters and the key for this in the program.
    I rememember that well TTT, in fact was just saying that among my mates yesterday. Putting them on the electronic scoreboard, might be more up to date though and of course the 50-50 numbers, as I can never understand or hear the bloke on the PA System. Whilst I am at it, why doesn't the clock run beyond 2 X 45 min periods so we can see the extra time being played!

The first thing they can do to improve the atmosphere at Tannadice is to stop playing music that makes your ears bleed as the teams run out at the start of the game and the second half.

Celtic run out to You'll Never Walk Alone and the fans sing along, we play something that sounds like someone sawing a bit of copper pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    The first thing they can do to improve the atmosphere at Tannadice is to stop playing music that makes your ears bleed as the teams run out at the start of the game and the second half.

Celtic run out to You'll Never Walk Alone and the fans sing along, we play something that sounds like someone sawing a bit of copper pipe.
    Ive been saying that to my son all season, why the phuck is Kashmir getting played before we run out?? Even die hard Led Zep fans will admit its hardly a foot stomper.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)