+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: How to kick your own support in the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Eh?

OK! Had to go back and see what you queried, but seen as the axe wound must be bathering you when you quoted me, i just brushed past that one and didnt notice you had in fact quoted me!

However, i am not on about the ugly sisters!
    haha eh widna go DOON the personal abuse route mehself like but if you've got a small enough brain and a bit dumb eh can understand it why u do it as you've phuck all else.
    so efter all this time its still personal stuff and ok to joke about an incident in which an old lady was held at knifepoint
    well heres another ain
    eve been away fir a few months as the old lady had a fall recently so been busy looking after her, happily she lots better now but you can use that fir mair personal **** and laugh at that
    the phucking belters on here foaming at the mooth moaning bout barney pish including a tormented mod who will no doubt give me a warning but won't say anything bout personal ****
    ****s like you ehll think oh when yer club dehs
    DDYB
    108 years unbroken

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    haha eh widna go DOON the personal abuse route mehself like but if you've got a small enough brain and a bit dumb eh can understand it why u do it as you've phuck all else.
    so efter all this time its still personal stuff and ok to joke about an incident in which an old lady was held at knifepoint
    well heres another ain
    eve been away fir a few months as the old lady had a fall recently so been busy looking after her, happily she lots better now but you can use that fir mair personal **** and laugh at that
    the phucking belters on here foaming at the mooth moaning bout barney pish including a tormented mod who will no doubt give me a warning but won't say anything bout personal ****
    ****s like you ehll think oh when yer club dehs
    DDYB
    108 years unbroken
    Deary me John. Have a lie down. Pathetic stuff. Maybe you post on here because the 3 posters on Dee mad ignore you?

Sorry bud, just meant to be a bit oh banter!

We dont give a monkeys bout YOUR personel stuff so stop posting it on a football forum! You leave sane minded people no option but to retaliate coz no one can control your drivle as ttt admited earlier, and you and your like know it. Just f uck off!!

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    We dont give a monkeys bout YOUR personel stuff so stop posting it on a football forum! You leave sane minded people no option but to retaliate coz no one can control your drivle as ttt admited earlier, and you and your like know it. Just f uck off!!

we dont give a monkeys but go straight fir it cos its ah weve got
    no the brightest in the world r ya

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Deary me John. Have a lie down. Pathetic stuff. Maybe you post on here because the 3 posters on Dee mad ignore you?
    mair pathetic than personal stuff deary me getting lobbed at me

did eh miss yer post about DABS posting their ****e or just the bad DEE

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    we dont give a monkeys but go straight fir it cos its ah weve got
    no the brightest in the world r ya
    You are though,dragging your mothers dignity through the mud of a football forum! Sort of went over your napper that one eh? Thats no nasty thats FACT!!

Jesus folks

Gie it a rest.

The only people you're helping with this sniping pish is the advertisers on this site.

Wasting your time.

Oxygen to Dundee fans on here is a waist of time.

If you think this site is bad for funsters posting you should look at the pie and bovril site

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    You are though,dragging your mothers dignity through the mud of a football forum! Sort of went over your napper that one eh? Thats no nasty thats FACT!!
    ffs DABS oan aboot dignity, seen it ah now

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)