+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish cup prices

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I don't see it like that

You do and support the current price structure.....maybe you already benefit from it......I don't know.....I think it's wrong so I'm trying in a very small way to make a big noise about it on here but a couple of letters to the club.

I'll probably go to meh grave moaning about it but hey ho it's not right and needs changed.
    You're just looking for an excuse to legitimise it in your mind to ease your conscience.

The price structure for this game had to be agreed with ICT so hats off to them for agreeing to it.

Every silver lining has a cloud for guys like you.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    You're just looking for an excuse to legitimise it in your mind to ease your conscience.

The price structure for this game had to be agreed with ICT so hats off to them for agreeing to it.

Every silver lining has a cloud for guys like you.
    No excuse.

I pay over the odds for season tic compared to the only section of society who continue to get inflation busting rises....it's wrong.

Think I've "stole" a tenner aff the club so far...£15 if I get in v ICT ( not near enuf to become a director) but maybe ****s like me have encouraged the club to look at pricing.

No excuse.

I pay over the odds for season tic compared to the only section of society who continue to get inflation busting rises....it's wrong.

Think I've "stole" a tenner aff the club so far...£15 if I get in v ICT ( not near enuf to become a director) but maybe ****s like me have encouraged the club to look at pricing.
    I’ve never stole from the club and have no intention of doing so.

I’ve never stole from the club and have no intention of doing so.
    Good for you....conscientious objector?

Credit where credit is due, think that is a very decent price, looking after loyal fans as well,
    A big well done to anyone whose moaning contributed to this price arrangement, keep up the good work,
    They’ll probably shut the Derry to piss RROSS off

Good for you....conscientious objector?
    Just honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Credit where credit is due, think that is a very decent price, looking after loyal fans as well,
    A big well done to anyone whose moaning contributed to this price arrangement, keep up the good work,
    I prefer to sit in main stand at cup games in case manager needs telt😂

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    It may have been DFC who instigated it or it might have been ICT, perhaps we’ll never know.

It should be welcomed but the usuals see it as a stick to beat the club with...as per.

Just honesty.
    A place in heaven awaits st Peter will surely bow at your feet at the pearly gates.

No sneaky inns back in the day?

A place in heaven awaits st Peter will surely bow at your feet at the pearly gates.

No sneaky inns back in the day?
    Our clubs been through enough without supporters stealing from it.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)