+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Title favourites

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydufc View Post
    That was a very silly thing for Mcmullen to do today
    Our squad is depleted with injuries but now a silly suspension due
    Still think we have the quality to overcome these setbacks and a wee flutter in the transfer window to sort out cover in a couple of positions or a target man striker we be good
    Lets have faith in our lads and management and get some vocal support to let them know were behind them
    That atmosphere today was dire,
    The abuse at the ref at his unbelievable decisions was the most vocal contributions today , yer teams winning 4-0 and nae even as much as a whimper fae the Tannadeechie faithful
    Most arabs i spoke to since friday have seemed abit down due to result in paisley plus injuries to fyvie/fraser. The weather was baltic and the fact we were playing brechin (no disrespect) i think put many people off. what today might have done is just get abit of positive feeling back after saints defeat. A convincing win and also the window being open might give more arabs their appetite back for games! just my opinion however

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofballer View Post
    McMullan’s choices today for both bookings inexcusable ...... poor player shining through now, not good enough.

Still, with him getting another suspension he’ll be free to play fives this week now ....... maybe his plan from start!
    I heard the ‘groin strokers’ his alleged five a side team have been a player short this last month 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    A Shame? The stupid chunt went for a dive that Tom Daley would have won gold with! 4-0 up going on 7 and he does that when he had already beaten his man. The lads a disgrace for doing that and will need to produce some goals when he gets back!
    Felt like this at the time but didn't realise the boy is only 21 so I'll cut him some slack.

fluctuations after y'day...

UNITED 10/11
    St M evens
    Livi 14
    Pars 33
    Mort 50
    QotS 50

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)