+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hammers

Hammers

This one we cannot afford to lose having already lost to Swansea and Stoke.

Quote Originally Posted by rambaggie View Post
    This one we cannot afford to lose having already lost to Swansea and Stoke.
    Going to be very tuff I believe , west ham will be alot freshers than us if we get a point 2 Moro we will have done well .

Going up to the game tonight with all my Spammer mates from the Kent coast. Lets hope that I’m the one laughing coming home.

Unfortunately just can't see us getting anything from this one. Hope I'm wrong. How is it fair that West Ham last played on Boxing day while we played 2 days ago?

Pardew has already said there will be changes. I imagine the bulk of them will be midfield. That'll be Yacob, Krychowiak, Burke and hopefully Field coming in perhaps? I'd keep Brunt in purely for his set pieces. Anyone know if Leko is available tonight? I'd throw him 20 mins if he was.

Please no HRK, McClean or Livermore. Those 3 in particular have little quality and have really cost us this season.

Livermore's the only one who will be fresh!

Stop moaning about the schedule chaps...that's all whinging Wenger kept going on about...they don't have to run up mountains any more...just a quick rub down with the Sporting Life...

Those were the days GLM. Sporting Life much better than the RP. Still got my copy of the last SL ever printed.
    Last edited by TipperaryBaggie; 02-01-2018 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Those were the days GLM. Sporting Life much better than the RP. Still got my copy of the last SL ever printed.
    Those were the days indeed TB...I'm glad it's all on the PC now, although SkyBet have taken over the Sporting Life site, just not the same. The last one printed is probably worth a few bob to enthusiasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Going to be very tuff I believe , west ham will be alot freshers than us if we get a point 2 Moro we will have done well .
    Any chance posts could be in English, please? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    any chance posts could be in english, please? Thank you.
    nar !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)