+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pinnock ...

I find it amusing that some who are raving about Pinnock, have seen him slightly more than Mallan good player just now , possibly a potential top flite player , Let's see eh , I personally do rate him very highly and pleased for him too , A good Lad allround , wait while we get our own youth coming through !!

I also hope Steve Mallan can and will be a part of our team in the second half of this season Roma, and at the moment his chances might have gone up a bit more now with Barnes' departure.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    As good as Pinnock and LIndsay are Jackson is better for me.

On about centre half's at the club in past years I go back to Duncan Sharp and in my opinion the best 2 were WInstanley and Howard both Barnsley lads to boot.
    Got to agree theer Mesta C ( did tha eyt that young pig at Xmas by the way ? ) ,

Another great defender at barnsley years ago. McGuwgon. Spelt it wrong but can anybody remember him????

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Got to agree theer Mesta C ( did tha eyt that young pig at Xmas by the way ? ) ,
    Are nice meight Roma had it killed 10 days before Christmas then a mate (ex butcher) and are lass cut it up lovely chops, filled deep freezer up tha nose cos tha can eyt every thing on a pig a Bart from scweeak. That cockeril I fatend up was nice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by red syy View Post
    Another great defender at barnsley years ago. McGuwgon. Spelt it wrong but can anybody remember him????
    Yeh I remember him , came from celtic I think under Clarkie part two .

Had to jack through injury I seem to remember , solid and dependable enough without the star quality .

Had a mare against big Dave Bamber in the 89 cup tie at Stoke .

Do we mean Paul McGugan who broke his leg I think at Ipswich in season 1988-89. The season when we had a 20 goal striker in Dave Currie, and we only just missed out on the play offs by 1-2 points, and we met Everton at home in the massive Fa cup 5th round tie in front of 30+ thousand at a totally packed Oakwell.
    That season actually for me was one of our more memorable seasons, even though we didnt win anything.
    Last edited by Acido; 02-01-2018 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    If that's what you think about Barnsley then go watch some other club
    Quote Originally Posted by red_card4zip View Post
    You miserable .....

Must be devastating that we've won......

Have a good evening....shame we won to spoil it for you.

I'd say no to Mark Roberts Acido. He's lost totally lost his form.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234