+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CW says.............

CW says.............

................ business before the weekend apparently

Says Gidds before post match interview is played

Get new signings in and playing at Ipswich. Rest Clarke,Donaldson,Baldock,O'Connell,Stearman,Bash and Duffy.
    Play new signings,Sharp,Lavery,Carruthers,Jake,Henighan,Laf ferty,CCV.

I wouldn't rest Moore as we have such a huge game the week after and want him sharp as a tack.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Get new signings in and playing at Ipswich. Rest Clarke,Donaldson,Baldock,O'Connell,Stearman,Bash and Duffy.
    Play new signings,Sharp,Lavery,Carruthers,Jake,Henighan,Laf ferty,CCV.

I wouldn't rest Moore as we have such a huge game the week after and want him sharp as a tack.
    totally and utterly phucking agree. them pig tw..ts cant rest no one cause they are down to the bones, i hope to god we phucking smash them a new ars.................e hole

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    totally and utterly phucking agree. them pig tw..ts cant rest no one cause they are down to the bones, i hope to god we phucking smash them a new ars.................e hole
    I’m not saying owt about the next home match until it’s over Twirlo. Don’t want to tempt fate!

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    Abso f u c ki ng lutely mate,and Wilder will be on it like Ched on a 3 way.
    We will NEVER have a better chance of killing the f u c king pigs stone dead,thrashing the b a s tards to death than on the 12th.

wonder if one of new signings will be a young disgruntled forward....

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    wonder if one of new signings will be a young disgruntled forward....
    Assume you mean Pork Jnr.
    Not if his wage demands are anything like the truth.

Ayyye forgot about that SBT..

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    Ayyye forgot about that SBT..
    We desperately need another pacy hungry striker and he fits that bill mate,but we need someone who will hit the ground running and hit 10 plus goals by the end of the season. Grabbon is that player but I doubt we could loan him. Maybe Eddie Howe likes us after our shared Malaga summer fun and us giving him an outstanding young keeper for buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    We desperately need another pacy hungry striker and he fits that bill mate,but we need someone who will hit the ground running and hit 10 plus goals by the end of the season. Grabbon is that player but I doubt we could loan him. Maybe Eddie Howe likes us after our shared Malaga summer fun and us giving him an outstanding young keeper for buttons.
    theres a chance of someone to come in and be a legend down at the lane.BUT, underdogs always seem to win this phucking game. arghhhhhhhhhhh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast