+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nar Then

Nar Then

Can we play you every week, can we play you every week

Seriously though, you belittled us after the 3-0 , we're not all that bad or little, tha nuz

Quote Originally Posted by bloodredpontyend View Post
    Can we play you every week, can we play you every week

Seriously though, you belittled us after the 3-0 , we're not all that bad or little, tha nuz
    .. You're nowt special mate, every ****er who plays us at home beats us ..

`Cept the toon of course`.. Nar Then!

.. Been a while since I watched the six in a row. Not playing the mags means another season that they have not won a derby .. Reminds me of when I was on a six week course and the fella running it was a big chess enthusiast. I played him and beat him on the first day and refused point blank to play him again. Think I was the only fella to beat him in the two years he had been running the course. He was ****ing livid and was desperate for revenge.. I said Nar then ..

Am pretty pleased we dont have to play the mags atm, and cant be drawn against them in the cup either (PHEW), i can more than content myself in the knowledge we STILL have the Sixinarow and as long as we do they`ll never have anything over us and some of the goals we scored during that run were just phenomenal, i dont think they could ever match, never mind beat that..But it may just be that a good game of Chess might be a better option for us at the moment..Nar then!..

.. You never know, we could be playing them again next season, hopefully when we are on our way up ..

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. You never know, we could be playing them again next season, hopefully when we are on our way up ..
    I had to chuckle quietly at that one Andy, although it's from two seasons ago. >