+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley beat Sunderland at the SOL.

Evening Andrew

[QUOTE=andyj73;38748059].. No he hasn't. We are just one of the ****est teams in a **** league ..[/QUOTE

Aye you're right. He never had it in the first place.

It's not a **** league though, your club and (so called) supporters are way, way out of their depth Son.

[QUOTE=Stanleymag;38748134]
    Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. No he hasn't. We are just one of the ****est teams in a **** league ..[/QUOTE

Aye you're right. He never had it in the first place.

It's not a **** league though, your club and (so called) supporters are way, way out of their depth Son.
    .. Tbh, despite us being ****e and not rarely winning at home, the only decent team I have seen at the SOL this season were Leeds .. It isn't a strong league and barring Wolves, the teams at the top are much of muchness .. We as struggling as we don't have much quality in our side and a massive injury list ..

.. You're only 4 points from a relegation place so don't come out with all this high and mighty stuff man ..

[QUOTE=andyj73;38748146]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post

.. Tbh, despite us being ****e and not rarely winning at home, the only decent team I have seen at the SOL this season were Leeds .. It isn't a strong league and barring Wolves, the teams at the top are much of muchness .. We as struggling as we don't have much quality in our side and a massive injury list ..

.. You're only 4 points from a relegation place so don't come out with all this high and mighty stuff man ..
    We're also only 8 points of 8th - it's mad.

[QUOTE=andyj73;38748146]

I know exactly where we are son, and where you are too.

The best sides I saw at Sid James last season were Fulham and Cardiff. Bristol City were canny good too. You lot failed to grasp how good a league it is and now your ground is empty as a result.

Why is it that you can barely scrape 20,000 and we got 50 thousand. Why don't you get out and support your team like we did.

As for injuries, isn't that part and parcel of football?

I know exactly where we are son, and where you are too.

The best sides I saw at Sid James last season were Fulham and Cardiff. Bristol City were canny good too. You lot failed to grasp how good a league it is and now your ground is empty as a result.

Why is it that you can barely scrape 20,000 and we got 50 thousand. Why don't you get out and support your team like we did.

As for injuries, isn't that part and parcel of football?

.. I see Ando on Total Sport said it was a poor league which lacked quality which you won son ..

.. I see Ando on Total Sport said it was a poor league which lacked quality which you won son ..
    Aye, we won beating teams your lot can't live with.

How does that feel.

God, my post is so old, or I'm so old that I had forgotten about it.

I bet you've been listening to total sport and every other talk in to finally find an ex Newcastle pro who backs your view. But you're right about one thing, we won it.

Don't mean to have a go mate, but Jesus Christ the team you support is absolute bloody shyte.

God, my post is so old, or I'm so old that I had forgotten about it.

I bet you've been listening to total sport and every other talk in to finally find an ex Newcastle pro who backs your view. But you're right about one thing, we won it.
    .. Seems about the level of your imagination .. Forgive me for thinking that John Anderson has a balanced point of view ..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)