+ Visit Notts. County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jon Forte

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I realise that, but I find it just a tad ironic that you call me 'Mr Know All' when you are constantly telling our manager (who has done a bit more than you in the game) that his team selection and tactics are wrong!
    I have been to every single game this season, both home and away and have seen some really awful performances. In many of those games we have employed the hoof ball tactic, and for us it never works. Having watched some the drivel served up this season i feel i have the right to criticise.

I have also commended KN when we have played our football on the ground. Im not disputing that we are having an exceptional season, but things could have been a lot better if we had tried to beat teams at what we are best at...

If we continue playing "cr*p football" for the rest of the season and finish in the top 2 will you be happy durham?

I'd actually imagine it's the perfect scenario for you, Notts do well but you still get to moan about something, there's no downside for you!

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I have also commended KN when we have played our football on the ground. Im not disputing that we are having an exceptional season, but things could have been a lot better if we had tried to beat teams at what we are best at...
    So you think you know better than Nolan.

Wasn't that what I was saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    If we continue playing "cr*p football" for the rest of the season and finish in the top 2 will you be happy durham?

I'd actually imagine it's the perfect scenario for you, Notts do well but you still get to moan about something, there's no downside for you!

When you work in the funeral industry the glass is always half-full of formaldehyde ,eh Durham.

I have been to every single game this season, both home and away and have seen some really awful performances. In many of those games we have employed the hoof ball tactic, and for us it never works.
    Errrrr Id say second in the league with tnesecond best goal difference says we are doing something right. I have never seen any sort of praise ever on here in your posts, genuine question, why do you go to matches if it makes you that unhappy?

All of us think we know better than KN at times, because we all have opinions, who should play in certain positions and who shouldn't. The Forte thread is a good example, many think Grant should play more central and say so but KN obviously doesn't. It would be a boring board if we all agreed on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Errrrr Id say second in the league with tnesecond best goal difference says we are doing something right. I have never seen any sort of praise ever on here in your posts, genuine question, why do you go to matches if it makes you that unhappy?
    At least i go to matches.....

Where have i said that i know better than KN... Just giving an opinion doesn't qualify me for that status. But you seem to think you know better than anyone else. You always seem to a comment to make about other posters if its not your liking.. Ar**** seems to spring to mind..

At least i go to matches.....
    And you think I donít go to matches?

And you think I don’t go to matches?
    Sometimes you do..

Sometimes you do..
    More than sometimes 😉

Now now ladies kiss and make up

Quote Originally Posted by Hysongreenpie View Post
    Now now ladies kiss and make up

I love a bit of aggro

Can you just agree to meet up in the main stand,have a pint and disagree to agree.
    I will Infact buy you both a drink and we all meet up and happy days.
    Il even ask Alan hardy and kev to come along
    How's about that (elite/Durham)

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Can you just agree to meet up in the main stand,have a pint and disagree to agree.
    I will Infact buy you both a drink and we all meet up and happy days.
    Il even ask Alan hardy and kev to come along
    How's about that (elite/Durham)
    I haven't joined in this spat but more than willing if I can get a free pint!
    I don't suppose you could make it the Navi Mac ?
    Last edited by navypie; 03-01-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I love a bit of aggro
    It's possible to start aggro on here just by using smileys!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I haven't joined in this spat but more than willing if I can get a free pint!
    I don't suppose you could make it the Navi Mac ?
    Only if Durham and elite come along

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Only if Durham and elite come along
    Why do you go and after spoil things. Please also

remember it's Elite not elite,he doesn't like people getting it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Why do you go and after spoil things. Please also

remember it's Elite not elite,he doesn't like people getting it wrong.
    Except himself.

How about because he's a supporter and entitled to an opinion, regardless of whether or not it is in line with yours?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast