+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon Forte

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Forte was flagged offside a few times simply because the Vale defence moved forward and Forte was too lazy to look across the line and do likewise. Also, what goal threat did Forte offer today? He poked one ten yards wide when their keeper rashly committed himself early, the other chances he had bounced off his boot with less power than I could manage. Any who think Forte is the answer to our lack of strength in the striking department are probably the same as those who thought Aborah was a world-beater.
    ]

No he wasn't, i was right in line with many of the offside decisions and the linesman got most of them wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    ]

No he wasn't, i was right in line with many of the offside decisions and the linesman got most of them wrong...
    I agree with that comment. The linesman on the Jimmy Sirrel Stand side was all over the place. Some of his flag waving was incomprehensible and although the referee wasn’t all that good, I eventually had to feel sorry for him, trying to disentangle the mess his assistant was making of things.

So to summarise, not only do you know far more than Kevin Nolan will ever know regarding team selection and tactics, you are also capable of officiating much better from your seat in the stand than the qualified officials pitchside!

You are the man durham, I will certainly contribute to your statue fund if the club eventually realise the huge talent they are missing.

Give him a break Elite, we could be 1st if it wasn't for Kevin Nolan's reluctance to listen to Durham

So to summarise, not only do you know far more than Kevin Nolan will ever know regarding team selection and tactics, you are also capable of officiating much better from your seat in the stand than the qualified officials pitchside!

You are the man durham, I will certainly contribute to your statue fund if the club eventually realise the huge talent they are missing.

Im like you, i have an opinion..

Im like you, i have an opinion..
    I would like to agree with your opinion, but then we'd both be wrong.

I would like to agree with your opinion, but then we'd both be wrong.

The thing is Mr know all, you resent other peoples opinions. In your eyes its your opinion that matters and everyone else is wrong...

The thing is Mr know all, you resent other peoples opinions. In your eyes its your opinion that matters and everyone else is wrong...
    Not really, I respect Kevin Nolan's opinion, which is more than you seem to do.

Not really, I respect Kevin Nolan's opinion, which is more than you seem to do.
    But he doesn't express his opinions on this site....

But he doesn't express his opinions on this site....
    I realise that, but I find it just a tad ironic that you call me 'Mr Know All' when you are constantly telling our manager (who has done a bit more than you in the game) that his team selection and tactics are wrong!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast